Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: second dream of a long forgotten baby  (Read 3917 times)

SadieMicah

• View Profile
second dream of a long forgotten baby
« on: May 14, 2015, 02:34:33 AM »
my dream started by receiving a phone call from a woman telling me my son wanted to see me. ( I have a two year old son in waking life) I said my son is here with me but she went on to talk about a child I had long ago that I had forgotten. I was then stood in some sort of housing unit for many children and introduced to my 13 year old son. At this point in my dream I was overwhelmed with guilt and sadness, I was crying hysterically but also extremely confused with questions that needed answering. whilst crying I was explaining to my son that I never knew he even existed, that I have no recollection of any pregnancy before my 2 year old son. he asked me why I never wanted him. I worked out that with his age and mine that I would of fallen pregnant at 10 years of age, which is insane!!! I then asked him if he knew the name of his father on record, the name he gave me was the same name as my 2 year old son's father. at this point the staff led me into a room full of people whom where all "involved in the case" and they began to put all the pieces together for me. at 10 years of age me and a boy (the children's father) age 12 where very close friends, inseparable, completely in love and innocent, but an accident happened in which led to me being pregnant. no one was aware of what had happened so the pregnancy went unnoticed until I was too far into the pregnancy for anything  to be done. they had then decided to separate me and the child's father for the best, I had the baby and they separated us also. they explained that the experience was so traumatic that my mind had blocked everything out. 10 years later I somehow managed to re-connect with the child's father and begin a relationship with him, become pregnant again, completely unaware of our past. They handed me photographs of me and the boy and played home videos of us on an old movie projector.. we looked so young and happy, so in love. I called the childs father and explained to him briefly of what id discovered and his words were "we will always find eachother".  the dream ended with me being stood back in front of my 13 year old son, crying and holding him saying "I'm so sorry I didn't know". I awoke from my dream covered in tears.

I had a dream almost a year ago that was very almost exactly the same but nowhere near this in-depth, emotional or detailed.

my 2 year old sons father and me separated when he was only 3 months and the father has had no contact with him since.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: second dream of a long forgotten baby
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 11:01:08 AM »
Sadie - You have a two year old son who is physically present, and a thirteen year old son who is alive in your inner world.

What you may not have realised is that your inner world of thoughts, feelings, hurts and love is as real as your outer life. In fact it is your inner life that conditions and filters all your perception of your outer life, and dreams are reflections of the truth of your inner life.

You are obviously, from your dream, a woman with deep feeling, and they connect you through your inner/dream life, to your inner history. At times in your life you have allowed such deep feelings to enter you and in fact give you a child. Like most of us brought up in our culture we cannot remember our babyhood or early childhood - but our inner world is not so crippled and remembers everything. It has to be said that paradoxically the meeting of ones infant self is not in itself painful. It is deeply emotional and powerfully active. Why many people fail to connect with what they carry within them of their infant and child is because they avoid, or do not know how, to feel deeply, to let their body express and discharge that degree of emotion, bodily movement and excitation.

But in fact you have met this in the dream for you awoke covered in tears. The blockage to this memory was due to being too young to meet the feelings - it was so traumatic that my mind had blocked everything out.

But also due to our culture being so focussed on being successful in industry there are things you need to recognise about your dream, for your dream is a great educator if you look carefully into it, it is innate in women to dream of being creative and giving birth in their dreams. So I believe that such a baby is a very real part of you – though an inner and not always an outer part. It is because you are a female mammal and females are designed to have babies – it is instinctive and unavoidable to at least dream of creating a child. It is because you as a woman are creative, but it is not simple to create a baby born outwardly but throgu9h love to create a new and growing part op you - thus the thirteen year old child. But your son is a new aspect of you, something that hadn’t been known to you so far, with infinite possibilities. It is still young and vulnerable, so needs your love and care for it. But it will grow quickly, and then you will see traces of it in your everyday life – the new happy you. I think you should watch for signs of this young man growing into your life and flowering. Such signs are not usually very materialistic, but are new awareness and abilities that will be seen as you look back.

The father in your dream must not be thought of as the outer man. Many people do not realise that they have an inner man or partner equally as powerful as an external father. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with your man, and they are what makes you the person you are. This is true even if your man was never there for you – you still have all the memories of him not being there for you filed under ‘him'. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you are still deeply influenced by what you hold within you.

I called the child's father and explained to him briefly of what id discovered and his words were "We will always find each other". That is true Sadie. For you can never lose the inner love and man you carry in you.

Tony