Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a very peaceful apocolypse  (Read 4241 times)

SadieMicah

• View Profile
a very peaceful apocolypse
« on: May 14, 2015, 02:35:47 AM »
last night I dreamt that the world was going to end. the world was dark and filled with panic but I was very relaxed. I was watching the stars whilst everyone else was chaotic, trying to gather things to help save their lives. I tried to explain that they where wasting their time because all of us are going to die. as I stood staring at the night sky I saw shooting stars and Pluto very clearly. planets started to fall but it all looked so beautiful. I stared through a telescope at the moon, which had a face, and he was very sad... but I couldn't understand why. At one point I remember a woman who ran over to my house and stole my door ??? what stood out most in this dream was space, very clear star constellations, planets, stars, comets ect ect very vibrant colours and very beautiful imagery. I knew this was the end, I knew I was going to die but everything was so magical  ;D

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a very peaceful apocolypse
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 09:32:21 AM »
Sadie - Yes we are all going to die, but we are doing it all the time, and sometimes it is very dramatic and marks the end of an old way of life. Your dream indicates a wonderful transition.

In every moment of our life we face the possibility of death. In fact we only live because we are constantly dying. Our body is all the time dying as thousands of cells die, and in doing so the new and living body can continue. If we allow ourselves to realise that, it illustrates the meaning of the phoenix – it is consumed by the flames, and yet it arose anew. We have the fire of life within us; we eat and feed the fire that consumes us and gives birth to us continuously. It is the warmth of our body, the warmth, even passion, of our emotions and that is Life – continuous through death.

Example: This was not a dream, but a direct perception during sleep. I saw that a large part of my being was dying, and another part coming to life. Andy

Your looking at the stars in your dream shows you seeing beyond the everyday fear of death and seeing the grand and underlying cosmic forces which are part of your being.

I believe you have the ability to move beyond the images in your dream and know what they are an expression of for yourself. Therefore I suggest you try imaging yourself as the stars, the space and the moon. Be the stars rather than simply looking at them, and do not try to think about what they are because dreams arose before thinking. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony