Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A dream about a black boy  (Read 7278 times)

annathedreamer

A dream about a black boy
« on: April 28, 2013, 10:39:14 AM »

Hello Tony,

I have been reading through your Website for the last few days and I have (un)learned alot. Thank you for all your helpful Information.

I have also been reading through the dreams posted here, one of them being the dream from Rain_Dancer about a black boy.
Yesterday I had my first dream about a black boy as well:

Dream, or what I remember of it:
I am asked to work for a project, which is led by a small black boy; perhaps he is 6 years old. He would have to teach me how to make a website and I would have to write texts as well to inform the world.
At first I did not want to do it, and then I changed my mind and I made a 'high five' with the black boy, as a sign of our agreement.
Later I tell my partner R. that this is what I have been waiting for all of my life and that I said no at first, but that I will do it.
End of dream

I suppose that a black boy is the same symbol as the coal in my former dream?
I suppose that to inform the world is about informing my inner world?

I am not sure if this would mean that I have to continue writing, for so far I have been writing and painting my
inner journey.
I am not sure why the number 5 is in my dream again, and what is meant with a 'high' 5.
I am not sure what is meant with making (creating?) a website.

whenever you feel it serves a purpose giving me a hand in this, I'll be happy to receive your answer Tony.

Anna the Dreamer

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A dream about a black boy
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 09:35:23 AM »
Anna the Dreamer – Thank you so much for doing the background study.

This is a very important dream and can almost be taken literally. I have had many such dreams that didn’t make much sense at the time, but looking back I can see they were pointing the way ahead for me.

Your young black boy is an expression of your natural, unspoilt and intuitive sense. It arises from all that you have not known about yourself, your potential that wants to be expressed. That’s why he is a teacher.

The website is probably saying that you need to and in fact will reach a bigger audience, and it is time for you to aim for it. You are needed.

I feel it doesn’t matter what you do, whether writing or painting, or any other expression. It is important for you to let it flow – and it will be like a river that gets deeper.

Tony

annathedreamer

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 04:57:41 PM »

Tony,

Thank you for responding to this post and to the other posts as well  :)

I started painting again, after the break I took. I thank you for reminding me of the fact that painting is important for me in order to not get stuck with my inner journey.

I suppose that is what this "dream" was telling me as well:

I open the refrigerator and see soap (frozen?) and ice underneath it.
End of “dream”

I read through the page you recommended at the spiders and web post. I cannot relate (yet?) to this approach and yes, I am still journeying towards allowing authentic feelings.

What I started doing is painting my dreams; or merely the way they "express themselves".
Perhaps that is at this moment my way of "feeling into them"? Time will tell.

I trust, that since "your black boy dreams" were pointing the way ahead of you as well, I still have time to let unfold whatever is unfolding at the time.
At this moment I am more into uncovering what my potential is and what my natural, unspoilt and intuitive sense looks like.
I suppose "my black boy dream is "way ahead of me"  ;)

Anna The Dreamer

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 08:32:42 AM »
Anna The Dreamer - The thing that I found about dreams are they are all seeds; they are images of seeds that have been planted in a deep part of you, and time will make them blossom. So please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us/#Seed - it is very short.

Tony

annathedreamer

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 08:50:33 AM »

Tony,

Thank you again for your helpful sharing.
I like this part:
But the source of the dream, which is a process of Life, is intelligent in its own way, and will take part in any attempt to communicate. So exploring your dreams by entering into their imagery and attempting to understand them will be a two way process.

This morning the thought arose that at this point in my life, it is not relevant whether I will create a website or not.

What I believe is relevant in this now, is that the "black boy seed dream" and your response, helped me to uncover what was hidden before, out of which the cooking dream arose.
And so I suppose that each dream sufficiently explored, gives rise to the next and keeps the ball rolling.

Anna the Dreamer

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 06:57:55 PM »

Thank you Dear Tony  :-*

Anna :-)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 10:09:59 AM »
You have got hold of a Life Current that will carry you - perhaps into the unknown.

Meeting the unknown is the adventure of Life itself. In the US they have great respect for the soldiers who fought - but I feel that anyone who meets the unknown is a Veteran too of many battles won. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/meeting-the-unknown/

Tony