Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Am I Losing Control??  (Read 4979 times)

Nuke90

• View Profile
Am I Losing Control??
« on: May 16, 2015, 03:19:15 AM »
This evening I was sleeping and I had a peculiar dream. In this dream it was sunny outside. I was biking down an extremely steep hill and there was a bunch of traffic around. Half way down the hill, my handlebars the bar holding them comes off. I still surpassed all cars and did not get hit. I attach the handle bars back on and I go on this BMX type of incline. I go up on this incline and I land in a body of water while still holding on to my bike. The water was completely clear and I was just floating along for about a few minutes. A group of people close by on a dock type of contraption, pulled me out of the water and I was completely dry along with my belongs in my bag and my bike was fixed. I'm not sure what this signifies since every interpretation I have read was not good and I'm also female, if that helps.

Danke!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:10:34 AM by Nuke90 »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Am I Losing Control??
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 06:09:20 PM »
I am wondering if you sometimes or frequently depend on others to help you or get you out of emergency situations, or if you are currently dealing with that kind of a situation?  I do not think it was a "bad" dream at all.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Am I Losing Control??
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 09:12:30 AM »
Danke to you too Nuke for sending us your dream.

As Christine said, I do not see it as a bad dream, the reason being that every difficulty you got into you got through it okay.

Your dream suggests that you are an adventurous girl and sometimes you feel slightly anxious about whether you can handle what you are facing - but you have a knack of dealing with it. You remind me of the Fool in Tarot Cards who steps out into empty space and a support materialises each step he/you take. If that is right I sense that all the scrapes you find yourself in - I say find yourself in because you obviously did not do them on purpose in the dream - are lessons that Life is putting you through. If I am right the lessons are preparations for something you are moving toward that the lessons will prepare you for.

You will come through smelling of roses, as the saying goes.

Tony