Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: White loving horse  (Read 4172 times)

Candice2899

• View Profile
White loving horse
« on: June 03, 2015, 02:59:39 PM »
I was sitting on my deck watching a mother bird jump around protecting her nest. I was trying to get her to come close to me. I was thrilled when she approached me to land on my hand. Then she turned into a brown lab puppy with big clumsy feet galloping around the deck. She seemed out of control just flopping around. Then the dog turned into a beautiful white horse that came right up to me and and hugged her and she put her nose against my skin. She was so soft and I felt so much love from her. What does this mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: White loving horse
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 10:54:57 AM »
Candice - You appear to me to be a loving person who in your dream is exploring and experiencing the different forms of love.

You start with the fundamental love a creature has for it young, and it transfers to you by settling on your hand. The puppies love - puppy love - which has a lot of awkward playfulness in it - and the white horse that is beautiful and can carry you about is the sort of love that has been transformed into giving outside of its natural instincts.

You are yourself the end product of many different animals, and so still carry them in you, and your dream - an unusual one - indicates you love and are loved by these parts of your own nature which puts you in empathetic contact with external animals. Or perhaps it is the other way around - your love for animals has enabled you to be loved by or love the animals within you.

Please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Tony