Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help with Dream  (Read 3959 times)

dreamweaver123

• View Profile
Help with Dream
« on: June 07, 2015, 08:28:36 PM »
Hey Everybody..I was wondering if any of you could help me gain insight on this dream. The dream itself wasn't bad, but I woke up feeling very unsettled. 

From what I remember, the dream started with me on a ship of some sort.  I was looking out into the water which was really choppy and violent.  The water was almost behaving like lava...bubbling and flowing.  It was a bright rust-red color and I had a camera set up trying to photograph it.  The dream changed and I was in my ex-boyfriend's (we ended on very friendly terms) house.  Strangely, I was living there with a different ex (we ended badly and I was glad to get away).  The house was full of children ranging from newborn to probably 5.  In one room, 3 kids were playing with trains and watching movies.  In the second room 2 babies were sleeping.  In the 3rd room there were two babies wrapped up together, who had fallen on the floor.  I ran over to get them and scolded my ex for putting them on the bed (which was really high). He prepared a place on the floor for them to sleep and all the other kids started crying.  I woke up after that. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Help with Dream
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »
DreamWeaver - The first part of your dreams represent what is going in deep in you. There is tremendous power being released, bring up feelings and churnings that you are trying to capture - photograph. But I sense that although you can feel something powerful happening to you, you are unable to clarify what it is.

The second part of the dream is an attempt to make it clearer. Your boyfriend's house in dream language means all you absorbed from being with him - remember that because you were together for a while you have taken in the memories, things felt things learned and experiences you gathered unconsciously. They changed you and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event.

But you were holding onto a different inner message - you other ex's house - a feeling that is not so good. But out of these two influences in your life you have become very creative in some way; these are shown as the babies. They are connected to the second ex and you scold him for not realising or caring for that side of your nature - the enormous creative urge you have.

The children can represent either your tremendous urge for motherhood or your many creative ideas. You can help to define what it is by talking as or being one or all of the dream babies. Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson or http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

Tony