Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: fitting things in  (Read 4804 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
fitting things in
« on: June 12, 2015, 05:09:07 PM »
At first I am in a small flat, there are designers who live in  the flat and they seem to fit things into precise little places, it is quite well organised  but relaxed at the same time . I get the feeling that I need to contact my grandmother.Then I wake up , and  I go back to sleep just after.  I have a  very similar dream afterwards but the flat is more spacious. It reminds me of places where I use to live when I was younger . I  keep having the feeling that I had to ring up or contact my grandmother to tell her where I was.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: fitting things in
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 09:50:38 AM »
Jacquie - I get from your dream that you feeling that things within you are beginning to feel as if you are getting your life in order. At first it is a small world which makes it easier to keep in order. That helps you to relax and then you inner life expands into feeling more spacious - like you used to feel when you were younger

Again as in other dreams there is a link with your inner grandmother. I quote - Many people do not realise that they have an inner grandmother equally as powerful as an external grandmother. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with or knowing your  grandmother, and they are what makes you the person you are. This is true even if your grandmother was never there for you – you still have all the memories of her not being there for you filed under ‘Grandmother’. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner mother can appear in dreams because you are still deeply influenced by what you hold within you.  The inner grandmother can also signify what has been received via genes passed on or ancestral influences. See ancestors: parent integration

She is a mother and a grandmother and is a very special person in your life.  A grandmother is the living essence of all the mothers who have existed before them. I know that seems an everyday thing in one way, but if you take time to consider it, it means that your mother or grandmother is a sort of magical being. It also means that she is a stream from which the rivers of your life have flowed.

The messages I get from your dream is that there is a great deal more that you got from your grandmother that you still need to access. Try talking as her and see if she can help you with where you are at. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/

Tony
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 07:54:34 AM by Tony Crisp »

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Re: fitting things in
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »
Tony, yes; I am trying to fit things together to gather  who I am , putting some order into my life .
Integrating experiences and skills from the past which enables  me to feel more spacious in my self.
In real life ,I regularly go for walks and have inner talks  in a very ancient animist site well known here in Mayotte " la mosquée de Polé" but feared as well by locals because of its supposed magical rituals.
A local man,  who knows about the old rituals  ,  told me that this animist place was for "grannies". I understand more now ! I feel I am contacting something ancient connected with  mainly women flow of energy, mothers and grandmothers,it is  to do with gathered experiences. but it is  as well  my inner process manifesting itself in my inner life;I do connect as well with something more personal which is to do with my own experience gathered with my own grandmother.