Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nylon hands  (Read 4394 times)

Dawn71

• View Profile
Nylon hands
« on: June 15, 2015, 09:45:13 PM »
Hi,

I was with someone female who was walking and talking to me, she was a character from tv but she  featured as a new friend in the dream. As we were walking and chatting I felt her hands and fingers around my neck, not strangulating me, but firm grip. I felt no threat from this. I just commented on how strong her hands were and she asked me why. I said because she was so slight herself in build the strength in her hands surprised me and didn't seem to match to the rest of her.

She laughed and said "okay you got me!" She said that they weren't really her hands and proceeded to remove her hands from her wrists in front of me and stated that the hands were nylon.

Could do with a bit of clarification with this please, many thanks.
Dawn

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Nylon hands
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 09:12:15 AM »
Dawn - I am missing an important part of the dream which would have filled in what was missing. It would have been helpful to know what you associate with the TV personality. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/

Fortunately the woman was friendly, because it could have been a death grip. Do you ever have problems with your throat?

The thing about things in our dreams is that everything, even the nylon hands, are aspects of the living awareness you are. Nearly always when people dream about someone they know or a strange new person or situation they automatically believe the dream is about that person. But when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. So dream images are ways of communicating via our association's not actual things or people.

The woman and her nylon hands therefore represent parts of your own feelings, abilities or beliefs. It shows that in the dream, or maybe in waking life, you had seen something that led to the woman/a part of you, saying, "Okay you got me!"

What have you caught yourself doing that is about feeling that your strength is not your own, but is artificial? See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/hand/

Tony

Dawn71

• View Profile
Re: Nylon hands
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 10:33:04 AM »
Soz missed that element, well the character to me is fun to be with, a bit of a wild one, sensitive and caring but makes mistakes through recklessness sometimes. She's not a bad person, more a live wire.

Also in this dream I had a car stored in a garage and she was looking at it admiring the antiquity of it, you could call it vintage, classic etc. It was in excellent condition yet was considered an antique. We were inside it looking at the mahogany dashboard etc. She said if selling it she would be interested.

I don't have problems with my throat but my guides work on my throat physically which is an intense feeling, preparation for channeling spirit to speak through me. Kind of building up a spiritual energy voicebox  ;)

I can see that the artificial element can be linked to my understanding of what I do, what I share as it isn't coming only from my own mind, like a middle man scenario, a tool. My world of work is always a three way experience, without the third (spirit)party it wouldn't exist in my life. A working relationship with both parties needing the other to succeed. I am supplied with much strength and support from my unseen co workers.

Thankyou Tony