Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A girl with short white hair  (Read 5701 times)

Aolvera94

• View Profile
A girl with short white hair
« on: June 15, 2015, 04:02:49 AM »
I drempt of a young woman with short white hair, pale skin and had the most beautiful face and smile I could ever imagine. We was at my ex's house who I've currently got back in contact with here; no feeling or interactions between us and the split was pretty mutual as we both didn't want a relationship. In the dream, all I can remember is her saying that her father was at a Holliday home and we were stoking two kittens. Somehow from general chatter and stroking kittens, this girl pushed me on a table, put her leg over my thigh, told me her name which I can't remember for the life of me (began with A.i...), and we made out - I woke up from kissing the air to a horrible emotion of sadness as it wasn't real I ended up punching the wall and doing some pretty painful damage which I recommend nobody to follow. Whether it was a second dream or a second stage/environment, I was looking for her and asked some people which I assume where my/her friends? As I asked where she was, the answer I got was a question: 'you do know she's a boy, don't you?'. Sure enough to deny this accusation instantly about the most beautiful woman it seems my mind created, I ignored it and continued to believe the figure I created was an attractive woman. Whether or not this is relivant, I didn't understand how this section relates to the rest and almost forgot about it.

It was a dream I've never felt so emotional towards to the point of spending hours looking for who this girl is as I was told everyone we see in our minds can't create people? Still this dream I had the other night bugs me and I know there must be a strong sign/signal within because I haven't been able to forget about this girl for not even a minute through the whole day and let's just say I'm writing this at 4am because knowing what this means a lot more than resting.

Apologies for the length, I'm sure I've done many typos within the essay but thank you for the time to read this.

Best regards,
Antonio.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 04:22:45 AM by Aolvera94 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A girl with short white hair
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 08:46:16 AM »
Antonio - People talk a lot of rubbish about dreams and creation, things they have no understanding of. Some of the greatest inventors, writers and artists got their main ideas from their dreams.

But you have to realise that you, like everyone else, have an inner life quite different to you outer life based on your body's senses. People do not understand that without their inner world they would not exist. Because they fail to see or understand their inner world they are tortured by their emotions and fears - all of which are products of the inner world. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Victim

Your dream is an excellent example of how your dream creator, your inner world, is trying to show you something important, and how much wonderful emotion of love you have. You see your dream creator takes images you have of the world of your physical senses, which you take to be the 'real' world, and creates an amazing dream to show you new things that perhaps you would never have realised by yourself. For dreams are a process - a Life process - which comes from the very depths of you - from a very different world of experience where you are more than just a male body - for at that level you are everything.

So the beautiful woman is an expression of your own female self - and of course it is also a male. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-anima-jungs-view-of-the-female-in-the-male/

Therefore, when examining the model of our mind, we need to leave space on one of the walls for a door. It needs to be a door that opens onto a different sort of universe than the one we may previously have felt to be solid reality. It is a universe that alters its appearance – no, its very nature – according to the way we observe it. Each question we ask of the universe, each attitude with which we approach it, each viewpoint we take, reveals to us a different universe. The universe is therefore not separated from us. We are intrinsically a part of it, and are participating in it. In some way the universe is constantly being created by ourselves as participants. It seems as likely too, that we the participants are constantly being created by the universe. And the past is not set in concrete. In some mysterious way it is linked with what we do in the present. See Martial Art of the Mind

The implications of the theorem are enormous. Something can be in two places at once. Apparently distant objects, or people, are intricately linked in an immediate way. There is no separate existence as we previously thought. Our view of the world is not one supported by the facts of physics. Time and space are transcended. David Bohm, an eminent physicist, goes as far as to say that all things in our observable universe are inextricable linked. Nothing has separate existence.

Tony

chrizzyturtle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 06:26:01 AM »
antonio,

when i read this, the first thing that came to mind was your random stroking kittens and having a conversation with most beautiful creature.  you are struck by her beauty and yet she has a mysterious side as you dont' know much about her.  the unknown...you want something pure, honest, playful, natural in your life to share with another being to whom you think you have never known or felt.  it's almost like you want something that is not real...and that is why you suddenly wake up mad and upset.  then for others to tell you that what you are wanting is something completely opposite and not your type, makes you upset more.  you don't believe them that this thing you desire so deeply isn't out there. and so you still continue to look for it and your dream is telling you that you need to not lose hope; but not to look anymore because what you are looking for is too specific.  you need to be more open minded...maybe not to the point where you have to put your religious/moral/sexual orientation aside....but that you must listen to your feelings more than with your eyes

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 09:22:44 AM »
Antonio - Sorry, I should have said that you can find out for yourself by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony