Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: disturbing dreams that did not feel like nightmares but were graphic and strange  (Read 4662 times)

Tango mike

• View Profile
My latest dream

my dream starts out as seeing three people laying in a bed  ( my perspective as hovering above).Looking at the one on the left their face is copied by the middle face but hazy and a little bit distorted , when I look at the person on the rights face the same thing happens to the person in the  middle and I don't know what the middles person face looks like . Then it changes to me and I'm being brought in by a helicopter to a small shopping centre investigating something ( I can't remember what , this is the third dream investigating as the "dream character ")
Then a very large earthquake starts happening , (which I remember thinking is extremely strange because where I live we don't get earth quakes). Because of this I abandon whatever I was investigating and proceed to help evacuations of the shopping centre and call for my helicopter to get me out when I come across a lost and panicked woman in her early 20's with black hair and a pretty face. I help her and offer her an air lift out with my chopper so she follows me to the car park as we are waiting for the helicopter , another one arrives above us and throws down a rope ( for some reason with large water cooler bottles tied about a foot apart down the rope  ) .then  I notice it's the two men from the beginning of the dream piloting that chopper and they remain silent and emotionless. The woman grabs the rope and I warn her not to get on that chopper because something seems off but she's panicked and she wants to get away as soon as possible. Then the dream changes to an operating table and I'm looking at the back of one of two surgeons. My perspective then changes and I see the woman on the table and she has a vacant empty look with a slight creepy grin. Then I see one of the surgeons start to slowly remove her top lip an then the bottom one( this is very graphic . Then the other surgeon removes her arm ( this is also graphic ). Then this fades out and I'm back to the beginning of the dream with three people in the bed same thing happening with their faces an I realise that the person in the middle must be the woman once they have finished operating on her. And I also realising while looking at them I see their faces on her body because they are psychotic and I'm looking through their perspective project their faces onto her because that is what they see but this time the middle face is not distorted  . Then I woke up.

I wouldn't say this was a nightmare because It didn't feel like one ,but it was graphic and unpleasant .I have had the same as a few previous dreams which each had  a different "story" but just as graphic but this one was most definitely the strangest. These sorts of dreams happen every 1-3 months and have only started within the last year. Sorry if the way I explained the dream was a little confusing but this was the best way I could describe it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 12:17:24 AM by Tango mike »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Tango Mike - You have a tendency in the dreams to get above thing - hovering above and the helicopters - and when you are involved in the scenes you are never directly them but always observing - the surgeons and earthquake. This suggests an urge to not directly experience what is happening in your inner world.

The dreams spell put some serious things that you need to consider - the earthquake and the psychotic behaviour. The earthquake represents enormous changes going on inside you - your inner world. See - http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/#MakesInner

The psychotic behaviour also needs dealing with for it is about you, not somebody else. But don't be scared by the word psychotic, but do try to avoid seeing it as happening to somebody else - for instance seeing it as someone else's problem is a sign of psychosis. But I have had dreams if being totally insane and I found in exploring such dreams that they were about parts if me - not the governing parts - that were in fact quick crazy in the way I was living. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/autonomous-complex/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson an excellent way to explore your dreams - and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

The surgeon represents active healing actions that are working in you - basically showing you things that need to be done. But we all have such difficulties. Someone recently told me that in a business exercise a participant felt she was schizophrenic and it troubled her. Yet the word simply means there is a split in the way we relate to life. That is quite amusing because we are all so cut off from knowing who or even what we are that we are all, according to the definition, schizophrenic.

It might help to read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/

Tony