Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ex Lovers Wife  (Read 4530 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Ex Lovers Wife
« on: July 20, 2015, 05:11:15 PM »
Hi Tony, Hope All is well. I had a confusing dream last night! I can only write what I remember. Out side their where people swarming on outside of people widows almost like they flew and were standing on the outside window sill  to get into their homes (break in) everyone closed their windows tight and pulled the blinds down which did not help ! The reflection of the person could be seen. Very strange! one person broke through the glass of a window where a person was in her bed who happened to be my ex lovers wife. who then  lifted her out of her bed by holding each of her arms and lifting her in the air and exiting through the window. ( two people) She opened her eyes and looked up at me, and mumbled something I could not understand. I sent a text to her husband (my ex lover) and explained what I just seen. I do not remember what happened after that.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:17:09 PM by recovery »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Ex Lovers Wife
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 09:53:58 AM »
Recovery - I am not too sure what to make of this dream - but here are my impressions.

The first part seems to tell a story of trying to get into people's lives, like someone looking into your private life through a window - but the blinds were pulled down after the windows were shut. So I wonder whether you have feelings wondering how other people live and relate.

But your main action is to really get the ex lover's wife out of the way. I am guessing it was an irritant when you were with the ex lover, and so you have - inside you - got rid of an irritating factor. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#SoulMate

Tony
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:10:14 AM by Tony Crisp »