Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My daughter eats raw meat  (Read 6274 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
My daughter eats raw meat
« on: August 02, 2015, 09:07:10 PM »
Hi Tony!  In the dream
I am walking with my daughter Céline and we take a walk  with a pram and her baby . I don't feel very exited by the walk , because  we walk in a street what seems to be  a pavement. So, we go back home and we eat. I offer my daughter some sandwiches but she refuses to eat them, she goes for a big piece of raw meat that she eats  eagerly.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My daughter eats raw meat
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 08:50:11 AM »
Hi Jacquie - Well, congratulations on the new baby - for in a dream it is always your own child. I am assuming that Céline represent a successful and go ahead part of you, which having been lived by you has brought forth a healthy new side of you. Perhaps it will be helpful to explore Céline and the baby by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

I am not sure what you meant by, "…don't feel very excited by the walk, because we walk in a street that seems to be a pavement". So I am assuming that you have developed a new attitude or inner view that leads you to feel the life you are leading is not very interesting.

That leads on to the raw meat. It means that the go ahead part of you wants a lot more life experience - living life in the raw, with plenty or more push and shove, more sexual experience and being part of life.

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 05:03:43 PM »
Yes Tony, that it's all about;Wanting more of the raw and meaty side of life.
In real life I feel I don't want for "my child " of a pavement and pram environment . Some path already set in concrete is not for me. Although it is secure, it is dull and unattractive .
As being the child I prefer being carried against the body of my mother. I want warmth and cuddles  and a lovely view.
Celine seems to be the part of me who doesn't stand for what she doesn't want.But she goes for what she needs. Raw meat  is the side of life connected with sexual energy but as well with the more aggressive side of my nature,which is a good surprise. As I tend to have difficulties in asserting my needs.
In  real life I can find  towns  dull , I am used to nature as I work in Mayotte near Madagascar . I  realize that I am very jealous  and angry especially if I feel cheated  by a man. I could fight . What I find interesting as well is that in rituals in Mayotte   flesh and blood  are used for attracting spirits .

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 09:59:01 AM »
Jacquie - Years ago I was part of a group exploring relationships and oneself, and I hear a young man say something that stuck in my memory. He said, "I am becoming less of a spiritual person and more of a mammal."

It sounds as if you too are growing and encompassing your mammalian side. It is a rich and full side, with plenty of connections with other human mammals.

The thing about flesh and blood attracting spirits I gradually understood by reading about past social beliefs. Many societies believed that awful spirits were around dead people and you should avoid contact with a dead body.

This become understandable when you realise that these same people saw death happening around them all the time, and often a dead body may have died of a disease, which to them at that time was an invisible and frightening influence. Now we would call that invisible influence - a spirit - a virus or germ. But they at the time had no way of defining it and so called anything that had an observable influence on the living - a spirit.

There is so much that can influence us that we still do not or cannot define - so in a way it is still seen as spirits influencing us. Meat and blood are about death - still for many a great fear and an invisible influencer.

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 09:27:56 PM »
Hi Tony,
Being an animal is for me very positive because it is where our body and strength is, as well as our pleasure to some extend .I feel being part of  a group of humans and sharing their basic nature is very important and it is extremely important to feel That.We share the human condition.
As for THE spirit , this is for me just a possibility of being in contact with unseen forces. We are sometimes in contact with "strangers" that we don't see.They are around us specially if we make room for them. Raw meat is as well about the life force and we are a channel for it.