Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Consulting my daughter who was the psychiatrist  (Read 4388 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Consulting my daughter who was the psychiatrist
« on: August 06, 2015, 09:50:09 PM »
Hi Tony,
Following the dream about raw meat

I go to consult my daughter who works as a psychiatrist .I have a  very professional exchange with her.
She is there as a doctor to help me. In the following scene, I can  see under under her desk, it is the sea and the lagoon, coral are all along, making like a frame  with the mangrove, making a natural decoration under the desk. There is a lot of light in the sea, it is very bright. I ask my daughter for homeopathic medication against stress, she is not convinced that it is necessary and doesn't prescribe any.
When I wake up, I think of Celine, she can be quite straightforward. I think as well of the mangrove where djinns are suppose to come and where  rituals take place and where I often go. I think l of the sea being used by local healers "foundi' as part of  natural medicine  . 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Consulting my daughter who was the psychiatrist
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 09:54:52 AM »
You are exploring your own dreams and the imagery is wonderful

But the sea and sea creatures are your whole inner world and is wonders which you are shown to be okay with - as you do not need any medicine.

Tony