Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A bull and my daughter  (Read 4615 times)

Rheannen 86

• View Profile
A bull and my daughter
« on: August 13, 2015, 04:55:15 PM »
So I was walking out the front of our house (not the house we live in just a random one). I though I was home alone, I'm standing out the front and notice a bull on our lawn, I started moving towards the house and it started chasing me, I didn't have time to close the door and just kept running up stairs. The bull came into the house and sourced the lower level before I made a sound that caught its attention. It ran up the stair (which the top level only consisted of mine and hubby's bedroom) and was stopped at the top stair by a baby gate, as the bull started to descend the stairs out of defeat, my daughter appeared from our wardrobe. She started talking to me which enraged the bull. The bull ran towards the gate again and myself and my daughter held pillows against the gate to help give it a bit more strength. The bull was cranky and searched the lower level again, I told my daughter I had to protect her and proceeded to tell her it would be "less painful" if she went to heaven, then to let the bull hurt her, she agreed. I then out of nowhere has a screw driver in my hand. I proceeded to try and kill my daughter by stabbing her in the head. She sat there the whole time. Didn't cry. Didn't move. I wasn't suceeding at killing her, although I could clearly see injuries she was sustaining.  She smiled at me then I woke up in a fright. Now sitting here at 1.30am to frightened to go back to sleep. I've checked on my daughter 3 times already (fast asleep). In my dream I remember feeling that the horns on the bull were a unique shape and notice how pale and shiny his coat was.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A bull and my daughter
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 10:32:30 AM »
Rheannen - First I wonder whether your birth sign is Taurus - If so it explains a lot - because a bull in your dream would represent your basic animal power.

But if not the bull represents powerful instinctive reactions such as demonstrated in your dream - the desire to attack what you do not understand, but a bull attacks to protect the females and itself - just an unconscious reaction. It also represents in dreams a strong mating/sexual urge.

So the animals you feel in your dream will harm you are actually your own instincts and feelings that frighten you and are actually harmless. This is because every dream image, animal or person is a subtle or powerful aspect of your own efficient working. Just as car is made up of many parts to work well, so are we. Whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear. So all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

In the dream your movement attracted the bull to chase you. Then you led it upstairs. Dream actions and images are all about things taking place within you, and the images used - in this case the bull, your house, the child - are all about your inner world. We are all the time creating an inner world, it is the world of our mind, emotions, fears, personal likes and dislikes, our personal sexual behaviour and our habits. We tend often to be unaware of the tremendous power of our inner world and simply think of it as 'Me' without recognising that we are creating it all the time. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/#MakesInner

Also we often can't see that our inner world is unique to us, and as its creator we can make it into a place of wonder, a hell to live in, or in your case an experience of fright.

So your dream is saying that when you meet your tremendous instinctive power you avoid meeting it. Even so it mounts the stairs - Taking steps toward something; going up or down in life in your own estimation; moving from one environment to another, so a shift in some way; gaining a new skill, or facing a challenge – stairs are difficult and dangerous when we are children, and so probably remain as a symbol of challenge, danger and achievement in adulthood. Many dreams of climbing stairs include feelings of high anxiety. This is either to do with avoiding a danger at the foot of the stairs, or arriving at something threatening or dangerous at the top. But the difficult feelings might not be due to danger, but to finding or realising things that radically change the way you see yourself or the world.

So you, bull feelings, were lifted to a new level, and at that level you met your child feelings - nearly always when people dream about someone they know or a strange new person or situation they automatically believe the dream is about that person, situation or animal. But when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. So dream images are ways of communicating via our association's not actual things or people. In the world of dreams our most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream.

You try to kill the vulnerable part of you and take it into a safe place/feeling/attitude/idea. But in dreams you cannot be hurt you cannot die or really be killed. You cannot drown; no tiger or other animal can harm you. Of course you can feel feelings of dying, or being hurt, or drowning, but they are all images you create because you feel afraid and you haven’t faced up to your fears.

What do you feel if you say, "I tried to kill this part of me that in fact I love so much, because I was afraid to deal with the tremendous strength and power of my natural urges".

Please use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/ and transform your inner world and also allow your lovely young self to live - she/you were not afraid to die and even your attempts to hurt yourself she bore for you.

Also - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/example-15-life-changes/

Tony