Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bridge/Stadium  (Read 4296 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Bridge/Stadium
« on: September 07, 2015, 10:40:48 PM »
I am looking down at a suspension bridge, like the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California.  It is night and everything is pretty much black.  In the middle of the bridge is a large oval, navy blue stadium.  It is shaped like the coliseum in Rome.  The shape also reminds me of a large mouth. There seem to be white lights on inside the stadium or maybe people in white clothes.

The coliseum...I had a vision while half asleep a few weeks ago....I saw a girl, all navy blue, enclosed in a shark cage being lowered into a pool with a lion.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bridge/Stadium
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 10:45:38 AM »
Chris - Your dream images have so many associations that I feel you will need to explore them - For instance a bridge is a way between opposites or a different life situation, memories, job, relationship or even enemy. That the stadium is in the middle suggests it is neither one side nor another and is the centre of your attention - even to being lit up.

The mouth is a fundamental part of life. It takes things in such as food, pleasure or even pain. Basically the mouth is a pleasure area, but it is also the way you express pleasure or pain, as with smiling or grimacing. So the mouth is a way you communicate as well as satisfy yourself or gain your needs.  As an organ of expression the mouth can also give thanks for life and utters beauty in words or sounds. This is a way you can uplift the dark things in you and transform them. So in your dream it adds to the richness and complexity of the images. So see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The coliseum again is an amazing mixture of associations, linking with the far past, its way of life, tortures and grandeur, so may indicate bad or even amazing memories from your past. The simplest of dream images can have massive information latent in them. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/

The last image of the girl in the cage has more connections with the coliseum perhaps. Can you be the Androcles and the lion in your dream, or be one torn by the past.

Tony