Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tree  (Read 4358 times)

Lynb30

• View Profile
Tree
« on: September 08, 2015, 08:45:20 PM »
My dream
In the morning I went outside on my balcony to take in the morning scenery and fresh air, and my eldest son followed me out, as  I turned to come back into my flat, my on yelled where has the tree gone. As turned back it was only then I realised that during the night someone had chopped the tree down which was immediately in front of the balcony.  I become anxious that I would have been blamed for chopping down the tree. So I climbed over the balcony (ground floor flat) followed by my son.  I then said, to my son I need to pull the roots out and get rid of the evidence because I will get blamed for this, Suddenly my son pulled me back and said, no mummy don’t do that can you not see how healthy the roots are and look at the green healthy leaves flourish on roots, then he said this tree will grow back stronger and healthier – Then I woke up

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tree
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 10:28:25 AM »
Lynb - You have awoken to a new day in your life - a new opportunity to move forward.

The tree was all that you had experienced, all you had endeavoured and built, but something happened that you felt you would be blamed for leaving the past behind - actually chopping it all away and feeling that it is the end if it,

But your eldest son who had deep insight - the son you carry inside you, for nearly always when people dream about someone they know or a strange new person or situation they automatically believe the dream is about that person, situation or animal. But when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. So dream images are ways of communicating via our associations not actual things or people, our memories and feelings and what you have learned about him appear in your dream - shows you a different view.

The roots represent the hidden and often unconscious links that reach deep into our body and its long past. For our body is an outcrop of the life that began when life began on this earth, and it carries with it ancient memories; the dream roots give us entrance into that long past and what it brings with it into our life today. See The Conjuring Trick

So the new you that is about to spring into life carries with it all the life lessons and experience that is relevant to your present life and its challenges.

A wonderful dream with great promise.

Tony