Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: stars  (Read 6621 times)

adr

• View Profile
stars
« on: September 27, 2010, 05:25:41 PM »
Dear Tony,
It's great that the website has a discussion forum.  :)

Thanks very much for your insights on my previous dream interpretation. Just a few days ago I had a another strange dream. I was dreaming of seeing a blue sky full of glittering stars. I was gazing at the sky and the stars/ looking up to the sky. The stars were shiny and yellow / gold similar to the colour of fire. There were a couple of stars similar to shooting stars but they almost looked like tiny pieces of fire display/ fire works. It looked beautiful. Soon after the dream shifted to a computer screen and I was checking my emails. I was scrolling down the in box and then clicked on a message thinking ‘why didn’t i check this before?’ the message appeared with a picture of a huge bird and it looked like a Eagle (but the colour was white with a bluish/black outline) with its wings fully spread and moving as if the Eagle was flying and there was a message underneath in tiny english letters which I read something similar to ‘ your life is going to transform’ I can’t remember the exact words but it was something similar to this and then I woke up. Could this be a message for the future /a prediction/ a oman? Your insights would be greatly valued as always.

Many thanks

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: stars
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 02:22:50 PM »
Wow ADR – This a really wonderful dream. I wonder what you have been doing to bring such a dream to you. Have you been meditating or thinking about the future or the meaning of Life?

It has a similar opening to a very impressive dream I had some years ago. And that turned out to be a message about predicting the future – or at least suggestions about possible outcomes.

So your dream has all the marks of such a dream, and it is even spelled out for you in the email. I believe many people are having such dreams about transformation, as it is very special times we live in. That you are one of those who is warned in a dream shows you can go on from here. So it feels like a real turning point for you, and one that will involve you in the coming changes we all face.

But remember this is from deep inside you and usually takes awhile to show on the ‘surface’.

Tony