Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 10635 times)

Mooky

• View Profile
Hi All
« on: August 04, 2011, 12:49:48 AM »
Just wanted to say hello before I run over and post a dream I had last night.  I have been working with my dreams since early spring and began keeping a journal.  A lot of changes going on in my life and dreams are a big part of that.  I hope to learn some things about dream interpretation here.  I think I am right in saying that it is really up to me to interpret my dreams, but I am new at this and am stumbling so far.  I say that because I feel that some of the dreams I have had recently are more important than I have given them credit for.  So, I will give them the attention they deserve.  I hope this site can help.

Thanks

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 12:39:28 PM »
Hi Mooky – Welcome home.

Having seen so many dreams and the wonderful things they can reveal about us, I begin to see that this is one of the major paths to real personal growth.

I am not suggesting that the interpretations are the way, but as you say, “I think I am right in saying that it is really up to me to interpret my dreams.” That is the real path.

So there are lots of things here to help you in that. Maybe this would be a beginning - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/exploring-your-dreams-steps-in-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony

Dakota

• View Profile
Re: Hi All
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 03:03:14 PM »
Hi Mooky,

I have found that my dreams fall into 2 big categories, the little dreams and the Bi Dreams. Now, I am sure there is important stuff in eery dream, but some leave me with such a powerful sense of joy , awe, and/or wonder that it sets them apart. I try to write up all of the Big Dreams. It helps me to give them a name or title. Then I try to go back into them in meditation to mine them for more information. Tony has lots of information on his site how to explore them.

Sweet Dreams!