Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Plane/Angel  (Read 6750 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Plane/Angel
« on: September 17, 2015, 12:27:43 PM »
I see a male and female in a car driving on the right side of a river.  Everything is light colored and maybe a little greyish.  He is driving.  They are heading toward a bridge up ahead on the left.  Over the bridge on the other side of the river is a town or city.  The buildings are not hugely tall...like NYC...but short.  Over the city is a huge white airplane.  It looks more like a blimp, balloon or a cloud in that it is just a shape.

Next I see a Facebook post...maybe?...with a picture.  In the picture a white angel is standing next to someone sitting in a church pew.  The church and pew is dark and black.  The person sitting is white too.  The angel has it's right hand on the left shoulder of the person.  It is a beautiful image and very sad to me.

Underneath the picture is some black lettering...a list of numbered sins maybe...or a poem.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Plane/Angel
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 10:44:13 AM »
Chris – Heading toward a bridge on the left suggest you are coming to a major and not difficult life change. If you are right handed it suggests a change from a more self-controlled approach to one that is more influenced by positive inner life feelings. But oviously you are not there yet, but you are moving toward it, motivated by your male impulses?

The huge blimp or cloud is something overshadowing the town. Depending on your feelings about the shape it might be a positive influence over the town or a negative one.

The mention of grey and greyness appears in many of your dreams – can you define what it means to you?

The picture is a wonderful image that probably creates an image of your present inner situation. It is sad because it shows you have a wonderful influence standing by you in the darkness. It touches you on your left shoulder, suggesting someone trying to get your attention or make contact in a gentle and acceptable way.

So try being the angel and so giving it attention.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 12:14:43 AM »
This makes a lot of sense.  I think I am shifting from controlling what is outside of me, which was self sabotage, in some way to managing and soothing my feelings internally.

The grey could mean not judging myself, as in the past I have gotten caught up in black and white thinking about myself.  It could also mean invisibility or a way of protecting myself.  Once dream I had was that I found myself as a little girl and I was all grey.  I turned away from her and someone yelled at me "Oh come on...you found her and now your're worried about competition?!"

When I was about 6 or 8 years old, my mother brought me along with her to the beauty parlor. She gave me some money to go do or buy something while she was busy.  I went to the Magic Shop next door and asked if they had any invisible cream...like in the Tom and Jerry cartoon.  The clerk got a big laugh out of my request and I left feeling very dejected.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 12:01:04 PM »
Chris - Thanks for telling me about 'grey'. It helps me enlarge the meanings in Dream Dictionary.

The stories you told are both amusing and moving.

But I realised I left something out I wanted to say about sin. I feel sin is an awful word because in implies you have done something against God, and I know many people suffer heavy guilt about things they have done.

I can't claim to be anything but an ordinary guy, but I have experienced extraordinary things in connection with what people feel is God - yet never ever has there been any other feeling than complete love and understanding, never any finger pointing and saying you have done wrong. What I have seen however is that we all make mistakes which are things we can learn from. I saw that they are things we have done to ourselves or others, and it is we that judge us - often with great emotion when we have eyes to see. They are mistakes not sins.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 09:53:56 PM »
Your comment about sin and mistakes is timely.  Last night I dreamt that someone had kidnapped a girl and I had set out to find her.  When I did she was all white, she looked like me and also like my son.  She was so thin because who had taken her had been feeding her cleaning agents...like borax, clorox and comet.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 08:38:03 AM »
Dear God - The things we are taught to do to ourselves.  :'(

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 03:06:55 AM »
The white girl has shown up in a previous dream, which was set in the home of my early childhood.  I see a dark figure, me as an adult, sitting in my little child's rocking chair in the dark kitchen.  I am obviously too big for the chair and I am holding the white girl on my lap and rocking her.  I think of this as what I must have felt like or what must have ensued after I say my father try to push my mom off our second story porch.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 08:44:36 AM »
Chris - Try imagining rocking that girl until she feels safe in your arms and until you feel the love you both need. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/example-15-life-changes/

Tony