Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Of Ex Lover And His Wife  (Read 5613 times)

recovery

• View Profile
Dream Of Ex Lover And His Wife
« on: September 19, 2015, 05:30:53 PM »
Hi, Tony! I had a dream of an ex lover who is currently married. I dreamt I callled him and he was crying. I asked if he was alright  and his reply was "can't you tell by my voice"  He mentioned his wife was seperating from him (divorce) and I heard her in the back ground crying as well. as I am on the phone the communication between us went silent and I hung up. I do not remeber all info in this dream only bits and pieces. Lets see, what else can I tell.... a buddy of his showing him the needle and him looking towards it . to inject a drug.  This man has been in recover over 20 years in actual life .
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:00:43 AM by recovery »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream Of Ex Lover And His Wife
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 10:49:02 AM »
Recovery - I very seldom look at dreams like yours as if it is about the actual person; but because he was an ex lover, which means you have some measure of unconscious contact, and because it was a phone communication, I am treating it as a straightforward link.

It therefore says that through your contact with him you become aware of his misery. But because 'the communication between us went silent' I feel it is a real call for help - maybe a desperate call for help. Please send him any love you have for him and if possible phone him to check on his condition.

Tony

recovery

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 06:08:56 PM »
Tony, In regards to your response on the dream of ex lover. I do not really believe that this man is suffering in any way. Does a dream like this one really mean that the person is going through what I expressed? From what I do know this man is married , has a good job, educated, has plenty of money , travels twice a year, is a recovering drug addict of 25 years.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 10:17:40 AM »
Okay - I may be wrong - in which case I have to try again.

Well the ex lover can be that your dreams are showing you your inner feelings about the past relationship and all the memories needing to be digested and learned from. Remember that because you were together for a while there is no way you can ‘have nothing to do’ with someone you have been intimately involved with. It doesn’t work like that. Most people are often totally unaware of the massive experience they take in during a relationship and how it interacts with them when we love someone. In other words the memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event.

So what does that part of you feel unhappy about and feel as if you are facing a break up?

I did say 'feel' as if you are facing a break up - but you are left feeling uncertain because the phone call went dead.

Tony