Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cross/Perfume  (Read 5516 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Cross/Perfume
« on: October 01, 2015, 10:38:32 PM »
Neo Nazi Cross on a Federal Express Envelope in a Clear Zip Lock Bag laying on a table.

With my right hand, which is black,  I touch a magazine's back cover.  It is a photograph a black background with a tall gold rectangular bottle. I would say it is perfume but it is as tall as the page so it might be alcohol.  There is no label.  It is also the shape of a keyhole or a car muffler.  It is funny how an image can look like one thing and be something else.

The shape also reminds me of a wooden paddle I would be punished with when I was a child.  My father kept that until he died.  He used it to cut celery, etc. for his bloody mary's for breakfast.

I think I will stick with the perfume image.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 02:16:42 AM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Cross/Perfume
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 10:41:56 AM »
Chris – The strange thing about dreams is that they are all about how we, our mind works and the wonders it expresses. For your mind/memory/dream holds everything in it all at once. So at the same time it can be a bottle of perfume, alcohol bottle e, a keyhole a car muffler and wooden paddle, and in doing so give a whole flood of meanings.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 09:18:21 PM »
How about a rabbit hole?

With Love,

Alice

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 08:40:02 AM »
Chris/Alice - Yes, how about a rabbit hole??

Have you fallen down the hole? Have you dared to?

Example: I felt as if I were falling down a long hole, like Alice in Wonderland. The observing part of me understood that I was dropping backwards through my whole life. At times I seemed to bang into things, or bump off things, and these were the painful times in my history. At one point I wondered if I were experiencing some sort of healing regression, but I only touched the events of my life as I fell back.

Eventually I came to rest. It was wonderfully peaceful and even my thinking had stopped. I didn’t have any feelings of having a body or shape. I simply existed. Again the observing part of me wondered if this was the womb, but it quickly became apparent, or I knew, that this wasn’t the womb, it was the basic level of my awareness, and how it felt to be before thinking and speech.

I began to feel afraid as I realised that if I dropped any further back I would cease to exist. Then I knew the fear was unnecessary as every time we go to sleep we drop back into the condition where we lose any sense of personal existence, yet we emerge none the worse the next day. So I let myself drop.

Suddenly I was aware that something held me. It was the process that had grown me from seed in the first place. My ego had not created me or grown me. But now this deep part of me was unfolding me again, like a plant opening. I understood that we each have this force at our centre, and as I watched it working in my body and life, it seemed to communicate with me. At least I understood from it that if I opened to it each day, if I surrendered to its action, then it would grow me to a fuller life and realise itself in me. This felt like a holy gift, that the mystery of life would live in me.

See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/water-wonderland/

Tony   

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 03:08:09 AM »
Thank you Tony!  You are helpful, as always.