Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Eyes  (Read 4410 times)

PrimaMateria

• View Profile
Eyes
« on: October 06, 2015, 01:14:38 AM »
This dream is actually about a month old, but I still don't understand it.

I was driving one night along a city street. I passed a field to my left, a mature lady that I know in real life was there exercising, we said hello, how you do's, etc., from what I remember I remained in the car. Then I splashed some water on my face to wash it off and continued driving. But the water had bacteria in it, I knew this, but I did it anyway because I thought "no harm". I saw the bacteria in the water, they looked like tiny see-through jellyfish. I am calling it bacteria because I don't know what else to call it. Later on, my eyes felt infected and I think my vision was blurry. I went home, I went to the bathroom to wash my eyes out again. I used salt water to disinfect it. I looked into the mirror and saw that my eyes were swollen and enlarged, the actual eyeballs. Only the white of my left eye showed, it was turned up into my head. The pupil of my right eye was enlarged so that the entire cornea was large and black.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 01:22:24 AM by PrimaMateria »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Eyes
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 10:40:42 AM »
PrimaMateria – I feel that dreams present things in order like a story, so the middle and last parts of your dream should extend and explain where the story/dream began.

You start by driving, which suggests you were trying to get somewhere – but where were you trying to get too? Was it connected with somewhere you wanted to get in life, in love, in business, or in status – you didn’t say, maybe because you were uncertain?

But the dream then places you next to a mature woman exercising in a meadow. The feeling I get from this is that your inner drive, what drives you on – a month ago – was that you wanted to improve yourself. And the image is of a more mature woman – who could be a mixture representing your mother’s influence and your own inner wisdom speaking or showing as your future self you can or maybe will grow to be.

The suggestion is that you should get outdoors more and so exercise – instead of living within yourself – the car.

The business with the eyes then presents itself after you washed your face. I cannot be certain – about anything  :) - and especially about the creatures in the water, but having met them myself I feel that they are creatures that live in the enormous amount of water you carry within you and are one of the many life forms that live in that water. They are warnings about your sight. But I don’t think it is your outer sight but your inner sight – remember it was a month ago. I say this because your left eye was turned upwards showing the white, which often happens as one begins to develop or starts to look within oneself. The right eye goes completely black when you are in utter blackness so you can see in the dark – in other words into areas that were dark or unknown to you.

So the dream was telling you to get outdoors more often and be ready for the development of inner growth.

Tony