Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 10202 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Introduction
« on: August 04, 2011, 06:27:46 AM »
Hello everyone!  I joined this discussion forum just last night I believe it was.  Before becoming familiar with the site I posted a dream in the general discussion forum which should probably be in the dream interpretation forum.  Here's a link to the post http://dreamhawk.com/forums/index.php?topic=396.0

A little about myself:  I am constantly searching for ways to expand my mind and improve my body.  Just last week I began practicing yoga.  It's funny now because, after viewing this website, it seems yoga may be to blame for my recent spike in dreaming.  

Background:  I currently study accounting which I am not very fond of.  I grew up going to a Protestant church.  Jesus' philosophy was the first I subscribed to and as I explore new philosophies I continue to see the teachings of Jesus as one of the most sensible.  I have a girlfriend who lives in Miami, FL (about 1000 miles South of here).  We have been away for two years now and see each other once a month.  I will graduate in December and plan on moving there.  Anyways, I won't write a book.  If you have any questions or comments please feel free to express them. I am looking forward to a new and wonderful experience  here.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:08:09 AM by Aristocrates »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »
Hi - And welcome.

Thanks for introducing yourself, it is useful in getting to know each other.

I will get around to looking at your dreams and I hope others will also.

You have a good teacher, and I am not talking about me.

Tony