Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 9275 times)

Leswan

• View Profile
Hello!
« on: August 18, 2011, 12:11:00 PM »
Hello everybody.

My name is Matt.

I stumbled across this website a couple of days ago and have been blown away by reading Tony's biography. What a rich life. What beautiful teaching soul he is. Above all, I perceive sincerity and humility and am looking forward to reading some of his books in the not too distant future.

A bit about me. At age 26 (6 years ago) I had a spontaneous out of body experience which fundamentally changed me. At that time I was a materialist, a narcissist and nihilist (is that enough 'ists'?!!). I wasn't a bad person, but was just caught up in mainstream society.

I went on to have many OBE's and have had quite a time of self discovery over the past few years.

I have precognitive dreams and I often have 'lessons' in dreamstate about things like healing, the physical universe and our solar system and even bible study groups!!

In OBE state I have experienced a few 'soul retrievals' and some exorcisms which were quite disturbing.

I have been keeping a detailed journal since 2006.

I deeply desire to develop more, particularly in areas of healing and would very much like to be of service in some way to my fellow human beings and also to Mother Earth and all her creatures.

In 2007 I qualified as a hypnotherapist with IAPH, although I haven't practiced, partly because my concept of reality is not wholly compatible with their guidelines. I am fascinated by psychology and psychotherapy.

That's probably enough for now.  ;D

I look forward to engaging with you all soon.

Matt

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »
Matt – It is really good to meet you in this way. I guess from what you say about your past that you have met several things that tested and strengthened you.

So it is good to have you as part of our forum. You seem to have a lot to share and also some skills too, so please be a part of what I and others are doing here. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

If you have any descriptions of your experiences long enough to go on this site please let me see them, And do not be held back by qualifications that limit you.

Tony

Leswan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 04:47:39 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome Tony.

Interestingly I had my first OBE's for months last night. Followed by a remarkable experience of emotional release in dreamstate. When I get chance to write the dream up, I'll post it on the forum.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »
Thanks. I know how much it brings the forum to life when we share our experiences.

I feel a lot of people stand on the brink and need encouragement to really believe.

Tony