Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreams coming true?  (Read 4621 times)

Lambiiee

• View Profile
Dreams coming true?
« on: October 06, 2015, 06:24:26 PM »
This Month, marks 2 years and two months since my mother passed away. She died in August of 2013. And in February of that year, I have saved on Facebook messages between us, I was talking to her about a dream I had had. She was in a car accident with her boyfriend, on the highway. And she died before anyone could get there. I told her how scared I had been before I woke up, and she told me to call her the next time I ever felt like that.

August 2013- I was woken up by my grandparents, and told to come upstairs. They informed me my mother had died. The car she was in was struck by a drunk driver going to wrong way in the HOV lane. She died before anyone could get there.

I walked out into the street. Called her. And it went to voicemail.

I broke down in tears.

Why do some dreams tell the future?

How can we prevent dreams from becoming a reality?

How can we tell which dreams will come true?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dreams coming true?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 11:26:44 AM »
 I feel that our personal awareness is just like an island in a huge ocean in which there are countless other islands. Above the surface of the water, which is like individual waking self-awareness, or our waking self. In this there is a sense of separate existence, with definite boundaries where the shore meets the sea. Beneath the surface however, one island is connected to all other islands. The land stretches away under the waves and rises here and there into other islands. So, it is seen, personal awareness, beneath our everyday consciousness, shades off into a connection with a collective unconscious we all share. Through this connection we may be able to arrive at insights into other people otherwise denied to us. And this explains your dreams. 

Tony