Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Dreams ?  (Read 4147 times)

trevoprovod

• Ur mind stops from nine of my divine SHOTS !
    • View Profile
New Dreams ?
« on: November 06, 2015, 07:08:21 AM »
First Dream.
Its night.I was in basketball playground (in my life I play basketball).I noticed the backboards was broken.
The Playground was overgrown with greenery almost everywhere.In Playground had several players.I dont remember whether I search children ball,but after I left one of these players catch me and try to give that ball,but I dont want.He try most times,but I dont want.
After that I went one way,but I noticed one large car which overturned.The Car began to smoke and I got scarred.I thought it would blow and I ran to run.I skipping a green bush and and saw the parking lot of a large market (some like Praktiker).I enter inside,but someone told me "its closed".I tried to go out,but that large market has so much doors.I was wondering where to go and one woman with keys unlocked the doors.

Second Dream.
I play football (in my life I play so much football).I was goalkeeper,but I played lightly and I conceding one goal.I want to to pull the ball from the net,but the ball was in one hole.In the hole there (near by the ball) bones.

Tony ?
Thanks a lot :)))))

P.S.
sorry for my english
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 07:15:29 AM by trevoprovod »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: New Dreams ?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 11:40:38 AM »
Trevoprovod – I am not too sure about this dream, partly because you have a different cultural background. But I think I have a feel of your dream and will write what I think.

I believe that when you were young you had a different view of what life was about than you have now. So the way you dealt with other people, the way you related to them has changed – shown in the ball passing.

The business of the car could have so many meanings – it could mean that you have had a bad time with a car in the past – that you do not want to use a car to get somewhere – that you are scared of opportunity – that you want to avoid success and so you want a useless car.

The large market has to do with working with practical tools – being masculine and working or not wanting to carry on working or being involved in that sort if activity. But a woman, your relationship with your own inner female had the skills or attitudes that help you make a big change in your life.

So from the beginning the dream is about the changes you are making in your life.

Tony