Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Too late for inheritance  (Read 4978 times)

Dawn71

• View Profile
Too late for inheritance
« on: November 05, 2015, 08:57:04 PM »
Hi Tony, Anna & everyone,

I was found by a solicitor who told me that searches had been done for some years about an inheritance, he showed me a photo of a lady who I said I recognized but not clearly, knew I had connection with in my past. He said that the lady called Nunee(pronounced New-nee) said I helped her years before and she wanted to gift me so she had some money but also sold one of my past houses to put towards it and this amounted to £160000.
The solicitor said unfortunately I was too late too receive it as it had passed the deadline which was end of October, just days before. I burst into tears and cried that I was sorry and that it was because I had such a full life with family and the work I do I was distracted the whole time with little time to draw breath. I felt extremely upset. It upset me not just for the lost money but that this deceased kind lady never got to give what she wanted to me because I was unavailable to find. It was something she really wanted to do and touched me and shocked me but left me feeling frustrated with myself.

I understand that the inheritance was symbolic but can't quite get the 'being too late' bit as whatever it was symbolic of has presumably been reached now so why or how can it be 'too late'? Selling one of my past houses I'm not sure about, although I know houses can be representations of us.

Any help much appreciated, thanks.
Dawn

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Too late for inheritance
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 01:25:12 PM »
Dawn – I don’t know if I have explained before about the seed that you grew from. But just in case here it is again. Your father and mother grew from seed planted in their mother’s fertile womb. And they grew into mature beings who carried the seeds within them and so gave them to you. But those seeds are millions of years old – though they constantly change – and you – not your personality – has arisen from seeds/lives that underlie your present life. Of course you cannot remember all those lives for your present brain only carries memories of today's life. But dreams, your inner life, spans all times and seems to be trying to communicate some of your past.

The lady is possibly a life – a previous dwelling place – or at least your unconscious Life trying to communicate with you.

Nunee translated from older languages means ‘Godparent’ – an aspect of your wider life that cares for you. It obviously wishes you to receive a great gift from a past that you cannot remember – a past house – dwelling place. Such things occur because in this life, which is only a fragment of your long past.

Thus your personality is only an aspect of all your past experience. A soul, deciding to experience earth again, might assume any of several personalities, each of which would express a portion of itself. As a soul approaches completion of the solar cycle, the personality becomes more many-sided, expressing greater portions of the individuality.

The business of it being too late is possibly because we all go through cycles that most of us are not aware of. A woman’s menstrual cycles are a good example. At certain times in a woman’s cycle it would be too late of too early to conceive. But such cycles repeat so watch out for signs within you or your dreams when the time is right to conceive or receive a vast new impulse in your life. I feel that the new thing is like a child that wishes to be born but you were not receptive at that time – but it – the new vast new impulse – wants to come to you, so it will push for birth.

Be fertile and receptive.

Tony

Dawn71

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 01:05:28 PM »
Many thanks Tony. I thought the name must have had significance for it to be specified to me, thanks for telling me the meaning. I understand what you mean and it rings true about the birthing of a new/old aspect of self. Have been pressed to find the dormant areas which I haven't discovered yet, no idea what they are of course as I haven't found it yet ;)
I wait patiently and hope it becomes apparent to me rather than I have to find it and bring it to the surface as when you don't know what you are looking for it becomes a never ending circle of...it's time Dawn, allow the undiscovered parts of you to rise and be used......thanks guides...can you tell me what these are and how/where to find them? No. Lol the end.

I jest but seriously I will be open receptive and patient.
Thanks again, helped a lot.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 08:51:52 AM »
Dawn - I wait and watch too = eager to see what arises.

Tony