Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bus stop dream  (Read 3896 times)

MissA

• View Profile
Bus stop dream
« on: November 07, 2015, 04:22:27 PM »
Hello

Wonder if anyone can help me?

I split up with someone I had been seeing for a couple of months recently.  I thought we really liked each other and there was still a little bit contact between us.

Last night I had a dream that I was walking on the pavement, I turned round and he was standing at a bus stop looking back at me.  Now this man drives and never takes the bus so that in itself is weird! 

Anyone got any ideas what if anything this means?

Thank you!
Alison

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bus stop dream
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 01:56:30 PM »
Well Allison you asked for ideas. Well I have so many ideas, but I want to give you something that applies to you. One thing is that you have a certain amount of uncertainty about the relationships, and that is important.

The bus is an important part of your dream because it suggests something different, a change to what you expect about him, and therefore something different about you as well.

Because you only gave the bar bones of your dream I cannot guess anything to say, but I suggest you imagine getting on the bus he is waiting for and seeing where your imagination takes you. Simply imagine yourself getting on the bus within and see what feelings, decisions, and actions arise. A dream is a magic world, and entering it again you can find out so much more. You already have questions in your mind about the man, relationship, is it worth pursuing, what will come of it if I do?

Well you sound like a single woman with all that entails - so enter your dream with everything you are.

Tony