Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What Is this dream about?  (Read 5262 times)

Bridget

• View Profile
What Is this dream about?
« on: November 09, 2015, 04:16:35 PM »
Dear Tony!
I have been reading your book through many years and it has helped me to understand myself many timesand I am very grateful.
I had one of those dreams that will not leave you when you wake up. I was shaking all over and felt afraid during the whole day. Although it passed several days ago, it's still in my thoughts.
I dreamed that I was in a house, my house somewhere in the country, it was pretty lonely.
Suddenly the earth started wobbling and a lot of land was destroyed around the house. There was also flooding.
I saw the planets go here and there. I was very scared. I ran in and found my phone and tried to call someone, perhaps my father who lived nearby. But the phone didn't  work and showed only ones and zeros. I ran out again. When the sun goes out. The sun blinking a few times And I was shouting. " But now then! But now then! Give back the lightning!" to the sun. But it was still dark.
Then I saw two Canadian men coming holding a Siberian Huskey in a leash. They came to me and took up a small round cake that I baked. I looked and saw that there were hundreds of them beside me. "What's this"? they ask me, and held up one of the cookies.
"I call them Mandala" I replied.
And that was the end of the dream.

I hope for an answer on this Dream.

Cora.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: What Is this dream about?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 08:49:32 AM »
Cora - My goodness, your dream is about great and wonderful changes that are occurring to you. They are mostly inner changes but such changes always lead to outer change as well.

A dream is something that comes from a deep part of you; it is something that is working upwards toward being conscious. As such it often, like a seed, takes time to break through to the surface, and then it has to grow. So often dreams are not recognised for their full meaning until later – sometimes months or even longer.

Your house shaking is very deep changes occurring in your body. Shaking and vibration is movement, and movement is one of the main signs of life. Life and growth are interwoven, and one of the first signs of massive personal growth or change is shaking or vibration in the body or pelvis. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/vibrate-vibration/

We are all subject to the forces of growth – it is one of the main functions of life. But because growth is a push toward change, change that we do not want to face, we often resist it; often without realising we are doing so. Change and growth are working on us all the time - think back on your whole life from infancy onward and you can see what an enormous force it is in our lives. The human personality – the You that you call yourself, with a name, is only a tiny thing. It is moved and tossed around by all manner of drives, ambitions, emotions, fears, temptations, worries, love and desire with its pains and hopes. The human personality – the You that you call yourself, with a name, is only a tiny thing. It is moved and tossed around by all manner of drives, ambitions, emotions, fears, temptations, worries, love and desire with its pains and hopes
But we have to remember that having a personality with self awareness is a very new thing and has only existed for a short time. Before that we were like animals that lived only in the Life Will – what we usually call instincts. So the development of self awareness was an immense step, and left us very vulnerable, and still does. Many people as their awareness reaches beyond what they feel is their normal self feel scared.
It is a big process because Life working in us and growing us is a huge process - and you are an expression of Life, which is a miracle that nobody really knows all about. So your fear is only because Life is acting in you more powerfully that usual, and is no more scary that growing through puberty to adulthood - except you are being led to another level of adult life.
The land being destroyed and flooding is your old self is being changed radically. Again remember the changes in your viewpoint from childhood to that of being a teenager - and from that to where you are. Well, another change is underway that promises an entrance into wonderland.

The husky is a survivor and is a great instinctive help. The cakes - hundreds of them - probably represent the enormous output you as a woman have produ9ce in 'feeding' others in various ways.

The mandala is a sign of wholeness, the wholeness the forces of Life are leading you to in a slightly earthquake way.

In 1992 I experienced a similar growth spurt - As I looked to my right though I could see a great river of boulders and earth flowing downhill till it went out of sight behind me. I knew that great earth changes were going on, with earthquakes as part of them. The wide river of huge rocks was a part of these earth changes. I did not feel frightened, but I did feel it was necessary to keep watch on what was going on around me.

You will survive as I did, unhurt and far happier.

Tony