Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: huge wave with eyes.  (Read 5265 times)

Patricia

• View Profile
huge wave with eyes.
« on: November 12, 2015, 12:25:43 AM »
Hi dear Tony. I would like to know ur interpretation of this dreams. Many thanks to you.
Night time, I asked somebody if he kew where the wells fargo bank was, he gave me some direction, but I couldn't find it. There people walking, nice grass, stores; I asked somebody else but I couldn't find it, so I decided to follow a group of people who seemed to be good and nice; I thought that was safer than walking around myself. We ended up on a boat going somewhere. We were all standing up, calm and quiet, just waiting; they were about 25 years old. When I looked to the back, I saw this huge wave about to cover us and I panicked. They all continued to be quiet like if they didn't care or didn't notice it. I remembered that I had seen this giant brownish wave in another dream, so I deduced that I was dreaming. The wave decided to go towards one side of the boat, away from us, leaving us  alone, and while it was deviating, I saw its eyes and mouth. It had eyes and it was like an alive being. When I looked to the crowd again, they had some snow on their heads and bodies and the atmosphere was grey. I didn't like this. But then I thought if I am dreaming I can do anything I want to change this. I expressed all loud: "I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, I can do anything I want" And then they all turned their heads towards me and one young woman said: "look, she seems to have some power to help us; to transform our lives". Then we all fell like inside a small tunnel and kept falling down really fast. I didn't see them anymore, but I knew we were all together, and then I felt claustrophobic and before I could wait, I woke up. I am on the next scene, doing pirouettes happily in my room while playing with two kids, one was a girl who happened to be my daughter. (I don't have kids yet in reality)   

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: huge wave with eyes.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 12:15:25 PM »
Patricia - Yes you do; you have two kids. But they do not exist in the physical world but in your dream inner world. In the dream world they are real in another dimension of you. Also it sounds as if you have a lot of - inner people - who appreciate what you are doing.

Most of us only live in a tiny part of ourselves, rather like living in one room of a wonderful mansion. An example of these is seen in recent research into brain activity, which shows that in fact the brain has different layers or strata of activity. These strata often act independently of each other or of conscious will. Another example - it is now understood that our brain developed its sections over the long span of evolutionary history. Because of this it has, within it a number of levels. As our present brain evolved it developed four separate ‘brains’ or levels, each with its own memory, motor and other. The neurologist Paul MacLean gave a definition of these physiological and psychological facts of our brain in 1990. He said that these levels of the brain work like “three interconnected biological computers, [each] with its own special intelligence, its own subjectivity, its own sense of time and space and its own memory”. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

When we enter our inner world we enter a state of mind that includes the death state, the near death state and of course the sleep and dream state. In that condition you leave the limitations of the physical world and enter an endless wonder. The wonder of it includes going beyond time so that you know things that otherwise you would only slowly have discovered by meeting them in the slow progress of living in the body, dealing with the things that hold you back from expressing your enormous potential, and living who you really are.

The search for the bank is about the search for your enormous latent or stored potential. Perhaps you could find it because you were searching for it, when it is within you. The people on the boat are probably some of the aspects of yourself mentioned above - all of them aspects of your potential.

The great wave is also a living expression of the ocean of consciousness we are all a part of. Dream images are not some lifeless thing - they are a function of Life in you, and as a part of Life are alive and with intelligence. That is why I say over and over DREAMS IMAGES ARE LIKE ICONS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN - you have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive. Thinking about them doesn’t work. You need to open yourself to the magic of them. The only way is to become them - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

You woke up before you know the depths of yourself. But that is okay because you have the image of your two children - every dream image belongs to you, for you are the creator - and if you love and help them to grow and share their - inner - lives you will find the bank/your potential.

Tony

Patricia

• View Profile
Re: huge wave with eyes.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 06:18:54 PM »
oh, :)  thank you again Tony, this info you shared here about the different layers of the brain and the reptilian brain was very helpful, I could understand other situations in my dream-life. Best, Patricia.