Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 5274 times)

sulevia

• View Profile
Introductions
« on: November 23, 2015, 09:56:34 AM »
hi everyone,

I go by the on-line name of Sulevia.

I discovered the Dreamhawk website recently, while searching for help to interpret some recent dreams, and I would first of all thank Tony for putting on-line so much brilliant information!

I have always been interested in dreams, ever since a little child, as my mother had a very specific reccuring (and disturbing) dream which, we came to realise, announced a natural disaster somewhere in the world. She would not have it often, but whenever she had that dream, a few days later, we'd hear of an earthquake or flood, or other somewhere in the world...

Then, as I was growing up, and until relatively recently, I was 'plagued' with very very disturbing nightmares... I kept records of them for many years but destroyed my journals a few years back, as the anxiety I had felt in the dreams would still come back whenever I'd re-read them. 

In the early nineties I had a couple of dreams 'foretelling' the future - which unfortunately turned out to be useless as the two events still ended up happening  ::) (my purse was stolen in one and a child fell seriously ill as I had 'seen' in the other dream); I have not had premonitory dreams since. Most of my dreams over the years have been really difficult nightmares...

More recently, I have had a new type of dreams, more 'pleasant' and I feel like they are trying to tell me something, so I am very happy to have found this forum, where I will learn a lot and get help from others. Although I have read a lot on the subject of dreams, I find it is always very useful to share experiences with others...  So I look forward to sharing with you all in the forum.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 11:09:52 AM »
Sulevia – It is a good to have you on board.

You are obviously a dream lover and explorer so I hope you explore the many pages offered. It might be helpful to read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/ The latter is a very long entry, and if you know any part of it move on to the next part.

Tony

sulevia

• View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 09:28:53 AM »
Thank you for the welcome,Tony.

I am indeed reading through the wealth of information with great interest! :-)