Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Marrage and Adultry  (Read 5282 times)

delusional1986

• View Profile
Marrage and Adultry
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:00:46 PM »
Hi there, was looking for some direction for me and my fiancee, we don't usually remember our dreams but one night we both had quite disturbing dreams that we remembered, it baffled us!

I had 2 in one night, the first was that was that  I was in my old housing estate, but not in a building that is located there, it was like an old style castle with open roofed areas and also some closed rooms all made of stone with big wooden doors, surrounded by my family members who had organised a surprise wedding for me and my fiancee and I was very angry over the dress they had picked (which I had not yet seen) and was arguing with my mother, I also glanced back (we were all walking towards a big room) and spotted my father who in waking life I have not seen for over 4 years and have no contact with, he tried to acknowledge me but I just ignored him and turned back to face the way I was walking.  I entered a room on my own where the dress was when I saw the dress my fiancee (who is my actual fiancee rather than an entity representing him) entered the room, and I fell in love with the dress instantly and was happy with what my family had done. It was a very extravagant white dress, nothing like what I would choose in waking life!

I woke briefly, and upon sleeping again I dreamt that I was in my bedroom and I was checking our bank statement, and we had not allot of money left, I found out my fiancee had purchased a lot of make up for himself! he entered the room and we started arguing about it, I asked him 'Why have you bought all that??' and he replied 'I want to make sure my appearance is good'. and started to apply it, which was quite strange!

on the same night my partner dreamt that I had sat him down in our living room and told him I was having an affair with multiple men, and I had told him it was OK, then handed him a white t shirt with lottery balls printed on it. He said I did not show any emotion and was acting very normally, that the dream was very brief and then he woke up.

We were both very confused and intrigued as to what these represent. We do have a book of dream interpretation and I had a search but I cant really make these out.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:06:54 PM by delusional1986 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Marrage and Adultry
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 01:17:15 PM »
Delusional – The setting of the castle suggests both a feeling you have of traditions that are important to you and also a sense that the marriage will last.

But the difficult feelings, especially about your father are misplaced. Not that you shouldn’t be upset with him, but in your dream you are not dealing with him but a very big part of yourself, that if you will not acknowledge leaves you with a lot of yourself missing, You cannot avoid all the influences in you genetically, in memories and traits, without being in conflict with yourself.

I see the wedding dress as another expression of the traditional feelings you have, but were not really conscious of.

Then the business about make up and money is probably about normal worries about the possibilities you face when your life is united with another person. But if you have any worries about his spending it is worth talking it over. Never feel you will change him, it is a mistake. Usu9ally8 things become more pronounced.

As for your fiancé’s dream, it is a normal anxiety dream that he fears you are more attractive than him, and so fears you will easily find other men. If you can, assure him. He probably needs assurance often, as such fears come from childhood.

Tony

delusional1986

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 12:50:30 PM »
Woe! I can't thank you enough! This has definitely opened my eyes allot! I forgot until I think back my Nana was also present in the castle, who passed away 2 years ago, and I always promised her I would wed in a church due to her Christian beliefs, but I had chosen a Quieter Registry wedding for the future! wow that explains it then!

As for the make up and money, I do all the spending! So I figure probably future money worries further down the line as things have become alot tighter recently.

I cannot thank you enough for all your help, will definitely be keeping a regular visit on this forum :)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:56:27 PM by delusional1986 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 09:56:01 AM »

Your enthusiasm enthuses me!!!

Tony