Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tall Being  (Read 5983 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Tall Being
« on: December 11, 2015, 06:25:54 AM »
I am lying on a hardwood floor, as in a gymnasium or auditorium.  I am naked.  Standing in front of me in a tall and strong being or form of white light.  It is almost blinding.  I can not make out any features except for a strong arm which looks muscular and male.  It holds up something in its right hand in front of its lips and/or face and then puts it in my vagina.  I am a little startled about him doing that and I turn my head to the right.  I see other people sleeping while I am awake.

When I see the other people I realize that I feel afraid they will wake up and I am also afraid for them to see me enjoying this experience with the being by myself.  As soon I realize I that the other people wake up and start crawling over to me and start sexually stimulating me.  My body feels good and yet what I see happening to me feels disturbing.  There is some disconnect between my body and my mind.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tall Being
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 12:32:26 PM »
Chris – You are both ready to be yourself without any pretence – but also anxious about how others would react to seeing you like this – naked.

Fear is a very powerful filter to what we allow of ourselves. And in the dream the ‘other people’ are parts of you too and so there is a two way action taking place in you – the power to be naked in front of others and the fear of what this would do to you.

The filter is controlled by what you fear, what you allow yourself to feel or experience, whether you instinctively pull away from pain, and what you believe or disbelieve.  It usually is tuned quite without your awareness unless you start carefully observing what you repress, what you edit out of what plays in your consciousness.  In that way you can work with the process instead of being its victim. It is therefore worthwhile to read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing

The being of light I have recently started to call ‘becoming aware of your future potential’ rather than a spirit guide. Obviously the light being already is influencing you and will continue to do so now you have experienced him. In experiencing the changes made through his influence you will be expressing, and so experiencing, your future. It is very much worthwhile to really get to know this part of your experience by exploring your dream. See also http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/

There is a strong sexual element in your dream – but as it becomes one pointed – “and start sexually stimulating me” you felt some disconnection between your body – being sexually stimulated – and your mind.

Your mind and your sexual self are simply different levels or dimensions of your total being. We often have a conflict with our will – conscious decisions – and the enormous instinctive power of sexual feelings. I quote from the Ox Herding Pictures – “This is where the person becomes really aware of what he is dealing with, the enormous power of the instincts and how they rule one’s life. A new realisation, and one not easily understood, for the person is still under the influence of the inner animal. It has lived its life from its own instincts without any thought, and is a creature of habits. Facing these and the tricks they play on the mind asks a lot."

But of course we are a being of multi levels or dimensions, and aim is to slowly come to terms with all the levels:

Example: “Then it moved to the top of my head where it felt like a hole was and light was pouring in. I felt that the light was the influence of the universal consciousness entering me. This led to realisations as it touched me. The first was that at the brow or in the middle of my brain was another smaller light. This light was the universal reproducing itself in me. It was the same light except it was an expression of me knowing and expressing the universal as me. Then it went to my throat and I was led to realise that the ‘universal me’ could express itself in speech and song there; self-expression. Then the area of my heart was shown as an expression of empathy; my abdomen was about integrating and my sexual organs were the place where the universal could reproduce itself.

Of course the light can enter you through your genitals as well as the head.

In doing so we find a balance that does not repress any area but does not become overwhelmed by it either. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/

Tony
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 12:54:34 PM by Tony Crisp »

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 12:22:52 PM »
In doing so we find a balance that does not repress any area but does not become overwhelmed by it either.

That in particular makes a lot of sense and feels right at the same time.

I have been thinking about your response lately and my mind and dreams have been fairly quiet. 

Last night I had a small dream in which I said "so this is over then?"  And someone handed me a doll,  I could not see her face bit she had gold braided hair on top of her head, a white dress pinafore with a floral print and a black full length apron over that.

I did not like the no face, tight braids or black apron.  Someone with no identity expected to be a servant?

The doll just makes me feel sad.

I will have to think on the dream some more.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:41:55 PM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 08:19:55 AM »
Dear Chris – I guess I must have sent this link before, but it is worth while using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

It may not sound much to imagine a different image and so change the doll to something you can live with. But I believe we can actually communicate in this way with the mysterious process that creates our dreams, and also our inner feelings.

Also it is good to see you here, and all the years since 2010-10-02.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 08:54:52 PM »
Thank you Tony!  I hope you have a peaceful holiday.  Many blessings to you and yours.  Christine

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 11:08:23 AM »

Teenage girl much too young
              Unprepared for what's to come
              A baby changes everything