Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Significant others Deceased soon to be wife  (Read 4616 times)

HNeuman

• View Profile
Significant others Deceased soon to be wife
« on: December 28, 2015, 09:15:36 PM »
So I have had the similar dream twice now.  the background is; The guy I have been with for 5 years now had a fiance that was killed in a car accident (coming up on 7 or 8 years ago now).  In my dream she is present along with my significant other and basically somehow they end up dating, while I watch on.  In both dreams they have an understanding that I had been dating him and somehow they or maybe its her communicate with me that they are now dating.  In my dream I do not show that I am hurt but when I leave their presence in my dream I can feel the heartache. 
Please someone tell me what you may think this means??
Note: I feel her presence frequently, and this maybe due to her daughter is with us. 
I have also had a dream where she was sitting at a small table and her profile was facing me, I was sweeping the floor and I saw a tear roll down her face.  I walked up to her and and she stood up and faced me.  I told her that it was going to be okay and I asked her to give me a hug, and she did. - I have never met this lady and somehow I feel close to her- I know she has spoken to me but I can not recall what she has said.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:23:35 PM by HNeuman »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Significant others Deceased soon to be wife
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 02:40:59 PM »
H – The huge clues to your dream are not in your dream but in the other information - Significant others Deceased soon to be wife and, I feel her presence frequently, and this may be due to her daughter is with us. 

From this I feel that the lady is really a real presence in you and in your life. Your significant other is a constant reminder, and so is the fact that he was about to marry her. Her daughter being there shows that in many ways she is no dead for him and for you. So your experience of ‘living with her’ presence in your life has been great. Because of that you have an inner ‘soon to be wife inside you. Many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as an external person. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences, along with all the feelings or problems met by being involved in this woman’s life through your significant other. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you are deeply influenced by what you hold within you.

So I believe the dream is about you trying to deal with the feelings from the ghostly though ever present woman in your life. The first dream is clearly you living out the fear that the ghost is claiming your man. You are obviously a loving woman, as shown in the dream where you hug each other. But I feel there is a way to resolve this.

So I suggest you imagine yourself back in the second dream (you do not have to have a perfect image of it, for it is really an expression of your feelings). Sit down at the table with her and honestly say to her what you feel, and that sometimes you feel she has an advantage. Tell her that you realise she has an important place in your man’s memories, but it is not good for anyone to be competitors. Then wait to hear her answer.

Every part of a dream, whether an object, person or animal, is alive with our own intelligence. Each part has been created out of ourselves in some way, and depicts some area of our own total being. We can therefore talk with them. Such dialogue is of great importance and very revealing. Be playful and curious in doing this. Question the character, and when you move to that role, let whatever your feelings are as that character motivate what you say and do. Exploring your dream in this way unfolds a great deal of information that would otherwise remain unconscious. It also enables you to make real changes in unconscious attitudes or habits, as you are literally dialoguing with areas of character patterning or programming, and can change them.

Tony

HNeuman

• View Profile
Re: Significant others Deceased soon to be wife
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 09:16:37 PM »
Tony
Thank you soooo much as this has provided some insight and further actions that need to be taken. I do feel that she does "claim" him still and I feel Jealous of this sometimes, even when I know she is not here in the living world.  Interesting. enough. I even told my man about these dreams and he has assured me that he has never compared us, as he feels we are two different people with different characteristics.  But oddly enough we DO have similarities- as this I have noted among several conversations with him throughout the years.  I told my man that I think I sometimes Unconsciously compare myself to her and maybe, somehow, question my decisions in life as to "what she would have done in this situation" -- I will try to sit her down and talk to her as she will probably accept this invitation as an opportunity.- Thank you so much Tony