Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Late for the plane  (Read 4306 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Late for the plane
« on: December 24, 2015, 08:26:40 AM »
I am going to take a plane. I am in a taxi. But in  the taxi driver tells me  that I will never be on time to catch the plane ,  I realize that it is true , because  I didn't seem to have measured the time right. I left my house to late .The plane is going to take off soon without me. There is nothing I can do about it. It is a stressful dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Late for the plane
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 10:22:40 AM »
Jacquie – We worked together on this dream, and you told me there was another character in the dream, and that made a great difference. When you imagined taking the two characters into you a whole new feeling evolved.

It worked out that the two characters expressed a more confident and experienced attitude, whereas you often feel that you will not be able catch the plane to new opportunities, and you feel you do not have the experience and knowledge to be an authority figure and show others the way.

But the two – female and male – characters are you, and you had not claimed them, because you actually have a lifetime of experience and knowledge which you can share as an authority figure. So go for it in your new ventures.

Tony