Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 6522 times)

sparklewithcreativity

• View Profile
Hello everyone!
« on: December 28, 2015, 01:47:49 PM »
I stumbled upon this site in a desperate search to find the meaning to a very disturbing dream I had last night. Though I have a dream dictionary at home, I just couldn't wait until the day was over to dig it out and honestly it isn't quite detailed enough to help me puzzle out the subtle nuances. (like, ok... there was a tree in my dream... many trees, actually. So that means what it means, BUT the trees are all falling, so that is significant and not covered in my really pretty book that has become a dust collector. And nevermind the house with no roof... my bargain bin book just doesn't have the chops to unravel the craziness in my mind.) This site completely made my day!

So.... I just want to say thank you to the author! Thank you for being so organized and detailed.

And hello to everyone! I look forward to exploring the forums and the entire site!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:24:39 AM »
Well Sparklewithcreativity – It is my pleasure to read your comments. Thank you.

If you do sparkle with creativity you are very lucky or else have worked hard at your creativity – for creativity is a major way that our Core/Life expresses. It is usually described as procreation – creating a child, but the child we create can express is many different ways of levels. We can have a child in our dreams; we can create a ‘new baby’ in the form of a new project or art form. But I wonder what you create. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/energy-sex-and-dreams/

Tony

sparklewithcreativity

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 03:41:34 PM »
Tony, thank you much for the link. It is clear to me that if I want to understand and fully own my dreams, there is much work to do. Your virtual library here is extensive. I may just get lost in it.

I am a writer who rarely finds the time to write, a painter who gets caught up in which colors to use so the canvas remains blank, and a mother who's greatest joy is her literal children. I create little.... but I dream up entire worlds of fantasy.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 09:26:05 AM »
I knew a woman who had several 'literal' children. She told me she took them through school and really lived out their progress and growth daily.

So you too have a wonderful inner life, but I would love to see what you paint and write out here/there. You have so much inside, open the door and let it/them out.

Tony