Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Daughter and I Have Same Dream Simultaneously  (Read 5461 times)

Joeyb4711

• View Profile
My Daughter and I Have Same Dream Simultaneously
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:24:04 PM »
I know this has been posted about before,  but last night, I awoke at about 4:30am from a dream where my wife and I accidentally got separated from my 4 year old in a mall. In my dream,  I was in a panic frantically searching for her, I awoke just after I asked a worker there to Page for my Daughter over the loud speaker in the mall.

A few minutes after waking,  we heard my Daughter crying in her room. My Wife went in first to console her,  I went in a few minutes later. My daughter said that She had a bad dream and when I asked her what it was about,  she did that she got left at the mall! I've NEVER had anything like that happen before,  it was the strangest thing I've ever been through.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My Daughter and I Have Same Dream Simultaneously
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 10:24:33 AM »
Joey – It’s called the miraculous side of being a parent.

Most of the time we cannot see how we are all much bigger and with wonderful extra senses – but your dream and your daughter’s memory broke you both through to your larger self.

At one time in the evolution of human beings we had no language and no self-awareness but were like all animals who were guided all the time by instincts. As such they were much more aware of each other than we are, and I believe they shared awareness of each other as you and your daughter did. See http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program

Of course we still have it but we are trained to live in our thoughts and emotions and so miss the huge world which we lost when becoming self-conscious. It is the story of Adam and Eve losing awareness of Eden.

Tony
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 10:34:40 AM by Tony Crisp »