Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Walking Lobster  (Read 5552 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Walking Lobster
« on: January 03, 2016, 09:22:34 AM »
I am walking on the bottom of the ocean.  The ocean floor is sandy and the water a light blue.  On my left a giant red lobster is walking toward me.  It looks like it is walking backwards as the tail is coming toward me.  I feel happy because of it's color and because I think it might be able to push me up to the surface.  I know that I am breathing under water and will need air soon.    Next I am standing next to the lobster.  The tail lifts up and I see the lobster meat underneath.  It is cooked.  I pat it like I am patting it's stomach.  Then I feel my head break through the water and my mouth draw in the moist, salty air.  I see that I am not far from land or an island.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Walking Lobster
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 11:13:30 AM »
Chris – Well, you go to a new level of inner strength – bottom of the ocean without feeling as if you are drowning is a great feat.

The lobster is obviously already cooked, being red, so is a source of subsistence from your depths.

Breathing under water is another accomplishment, although you do not need air in the world dreams occur in. For sleep and dreams are a little experience of the world of the dead, with its experience of heaven or hell (nightmares).

You have an easy access to the world of waking life shown as the land – life out of the ocean/unconscious and waking type responses.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 08:34:43 PM »
The interpretation matches how I have been feeling. 

It was interesting last night I had an image of a dog collar on a invisible dog.  I think it goes back to my feeling like a possession in my family of origin (the doll).  Maybe that is why I had a wish to be invisible when I was little. 

Or maybe you have a different interpretation of it.  Small black collar with a square piece of silver metal on it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:40:57 AM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 08:56:41 AM »
Chris - collars like that on dogs originally had spikes on them to protect the dog from attack on a vital area. I think the squares are the same but not as emphasised.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 12:29:50 AM »
Thank you.  Happy New Year!