Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Four full Moons and one bright star  (Read 4369 times)

Candice2899

• View Profile
Four full Moons and one bright star
« on: January 04, 2016, 01:58:33 PM »
New Year's Eve I had a dream I walked outside and looked up in the night sky. It was beautiful with a bright star to the left amongst millions of tiny stars that I thought must be the milky way. To the right were four full moons. They were positioned two on the top and two beneath. I stood in disbelief of how can this be possible? What does this mean?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 05:57:38 PM by Candice2899 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Four full Moons and one bright star
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 02:51:14 PM »
Candice – I have never worked on a dream like this so do not know from experience, but my guess is that the stars shows you something very important – a sort of cosmic revelation for you.

It can help if you use Being the Person or Thing - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The four moons might be a reference to time. In films or books we come across the saying, “In three moons you will find what you have been seeking”. So maybe in four months you will experience something important.

Tony

Candice2899

• View Profile
Re: Four full Moons and one bright star
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 06:09:07 PM »
Thank you Tony! Someone else told me the 4 moons probably means 4 months and the bright star signifies something good. So I'm hoping in 4 months something wonderful will happen. Thank you also for the link. Love your site.