Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: waking up talking from the dream  (Read 4375 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
waking up talking from the dream
« on: January 08, 2016, 01:58:49 PM »
Hi, happy new year. I had a dream recently and all I can remember of it is that the impresion of it was so strong that I woke up saying it. What I said was "Chase knowledge not money." could this have been a direct message from my subconcious to my waking self?  I am often chasing money!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: waking up talking from the dream
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 09:09:23 AM »
Mernel – Thanks for the new year wishes.

Your dream is certainly a message from the best in you. It probably also has a much wider awareness of life that most of us do living in our desires or need to survive. Of course we need money to survive in today's world, but chasing after it is fairly short sighted, yet it is the major drive of many people. The idea that money is everything might have arisen from the mistaken sense of believing that we are simply a body with self-awareness, and that we are alone and have no real connection with the world or the universe, so we much scrabble for as much of what is out there to get before someone else does.

But your dream highlights a talent that may be new to you – the ability to allow the dream process to break out of it symbolism into direct awareness using words. A great gift and one worth taking notice of.

The next question to ask your inner wisdom is, “How can I best chase knowledge?” Or, “What sort of knowledge should I chase?”

Tony