Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Concerning Dream: Sewer of Blood  (Read 4254 times)

Milianus Bailey

• View Profile
Concerning Dream: Sewer of Blood
« on: February 05, 2016, 02:46:52 AM »
Hello, normally I don't ask for interpretation however this dream I had a few nights ago has given me goosebumps thinking about it.
First it started out as normal, my role given to me this time was as an investigator. I was trying to solve a murder that happened very close to my adoptive family's house. I didn't see the body but for some reason I had figured out who did it. I pulled out my computer and began to research about the Blood Tribe that lived in the sewers on the 'deep web' ( Something I have visited a few times before.) and found their location, so I ventured into the sewers to investigate. ( Note the Blood Tribe is something I've never heard of, and isn't real.)
When I went down into the sewers I had with me a flashlight and my phone, and walking through this dark eery sewer truly gave me the creeps. But suddenly the sewers began to gush out blood and several tribe attacks came forth from the darkness. At this point I knew it was time to leave- which I could easily do since I've been practicing the art of lucid dreaming (However I control only myself and not my surroundings.) But as I left other tribe people were beside me. To my suprise they brought up a snake which bit my leg.
That's not all, when I returned home my leg already began to rot away, so of course I asked my mother to drive me to the hospital. She didn't seem too concerned, which is normal in my dreams, so she took her sweet time driving me there. At this point my leg had already rotted completely off.
Now here's where things get interesting. I walked through the hallway of the hospital but everything began to turn to white and black splotches. It felt like everything just blurre out to the point it was complete obscure. I rose my hand out to navigate through my dream but suddenly my perspective changed from first person to third person. I didn't look like me however. I had long dark hair an was wearing a old fashioned grey dress- which was unusual because in all my dreams I'm always a male. ( I am transgender, female to male.) I turned to the direction I was looking at- like looking directly at a camera in a movie- and screamed. As I screamed everything went dark purple and blurry- like having a heat stroke or being extremely light headed- and it hurt. It was so loud i felt like my head was going to explode, and I actually woke up covering my ears in a fetal position.
The most unusual thing was that I wasn't able to control myself. Like I didn't control when I turned around to face the 'camera' and I certainly didn't scream on my own.

Should I be concerned? If needed I will be willin to answer personal questions to solve this.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 02:50:43 AM by Milianus Bailey »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Concerning Dream: Sewer of Blood
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 11:37:16 AM »
Milianus – I am a wondering if you knew the sex of the person murdered. If so can you let me know – because in most murder dreams, when explored – it turns out we/you are the murderer. Such murders come about usually because we refuse to accept a part of our nature and so kill it by refusing to acknowledge and express it. So what part of your wholeness – for we are all a strange yet wonderful mixture of light and darkness, male and female, old and new, or what we thing we are and what we are.

The Sewers on the deep web is a wonderful description, and again is a mixture of awful and extraordinary. Of course dreams have a very different view of things than our conscious personality. After all our conscious self is a very small and vulnerable cut off part of your whole. The part we cut off from became the sewers, the unconscious self.

I need to explain this a little. A couple of million years ago an ape like creature started to learn to use signs and language which led to a new form or consciousness we call self-consciousness. Considering than many animals still with us today have been around for two hundred million years it makes us a very new and young member of life forms. Before self-awareness creature lived by inbuilt instinctive behaviour – but with the growth of self-awareness this was lost, so a massive amount if ability was cut away. But it was only lost to our conscious personality – we still have it in the sewers/unconscious. See http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program

If you have read the above link, you may realise that although we have an amazing potential, most of us are trapped by programs and views fed to us via public opinion, media and our own drives into strange ways, such a murdering parts of ourselves. So the sewers are in fact full of blood through countless murders. 

Of course becoming aware of what was previously hidden give you the creeps for you are not only walking through holy ground, but are seeing what we have done to it. It is holy because it is the source of our own life. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/the-lifestream/ also http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

The snake is the power of energy and life in you – as shown in the caduceus – but y our direction of your energy is destroying your ability to really stand tall. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/energy-sex-and-dreams/

Sorry about the many links, but there is much about dreams and Life which we need information about.

The tribe people were parts of your nature more fully connected with the natural you – a self less civilised. The snake is an expression of our own natural life force – see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#reptilebrain

I am not going to try to explain the mother in your dream as it will take us on another detour. But the black and white links with what was said in the beginning. You screamed because you were facing something of what you have unwittingly done to your inner nature. You were not able to control yourself because you are at a critical point in your life where your core self interfered in your controlled life and is trying to bring you back to balance – and I am not talking about the ‘right way’ to live prescribed society, but something much wider and wiser. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/  ‎

Tony