Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Funeral of somebody who comes back.  (Read 4710 times)

Sunshinedei92

• View Profile
Funeral of somebody who comes back.
« on: February 11, 2016, 01:59:09 AM »
I dreamed last night, that my husband's uncle passed away he had a funeral and everything. Then a while later he comes back like nothing happened Said he had to go away for his grandbaby ( he doesn't even have any kids. My husband is like his kid and we a have 2 girls together) somebody had him do this and when he came back I walked into a room not even my house. It was a mess I tried to shut the door but it wouldn't shut. I wanted to cry because I was so hurt that he would do this..

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Funeral of somebody who comes back.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 11:45:17 AM »
Dear Sunshinedei – Don’t get your dream uncle in law mixed up with your external uncle. We all have dream/inner people created by our living experience, memories and emotions we feel with the dreamt of person. Many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as an external person. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by experiencing and being with the person, and such memories and reactions to being with them are used in dreams, and so we dream about them. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event.

So what feelings or memories do you carry within you that are actually what this dream is about. To find out for yourself you can use - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

But there are clues in your dream. You wanted to cry about the mess this side of you has created in your life – and in some way this links with your husband’s feelings about him. So where do you see these feelings you have creating such a mess? It seems it was something that died and has recurred in you recently.

It might help if you read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/

Tony

Sunshinedei92

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 01:59:10 AM »
Dear Tony,
Thank you for your reply. This did help a lot. I just have a few questions. So in my subconcious I have made a mess of something. I would agree. But what. Why would he had have had a funeral and everything staged and go away for his grandbaby. That is me burying something and it coming back up. Why did it hurt me so bad why did I want to cry.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 10:01:04 AM »
Sunshinedei – You ask lots of questions, and I can only give you guesses. That is because I do not have your memories and associations, and without them or your own written associations I rely on guesses. You see like all dream images it is an image like an icon on a computer screen that doesn’t come alive until you click on it. Then the enormous depths of realisation open. The images do not become alive unless you click on them. To do this you chose to be the person as they are in the dream - not the outer person. Then you close your eyes, imagine yourself stepping into the body of the dream character and describe him or her as the person they are in the dream – from the feelings not thoughts.
Dreams arise from the processes of life in us. Life is very ancient and was active long before words arrived, and dreams use an older method than thinking with words, they use feelings and our associations. When I was working on the new site design, the designer said to me, “What’s the point of dreams – they don’t mean anything do they”. I noticed he had a T-shirt on that looked as if had been used quite a lot. So I said to him, “What about that T-shirt? If you dreamt of it what would you think it meant?” He said it wouldn’t mean anything. So then I asked him where he had got it and what memories were attached to it. He said he had got it in America, but when pressed to explain his memories he refused to answer, looking embarrassed.
So try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson on your husband uncle and the grandbaby.

As for why you wanted to cry, my guess is that the uncle of your husband has become a father figure, because dreams often use another person because we would feel even more hurt if you saw it as your own father. Most of us have an enormous ability to hide and bury our feelings, so instead of wanting to cry, let yourself feel the amount of emotion connected with your father.  :'(

Tony