Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange Baby  (Read 6064 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Strange Baby
« on: February 12, 2016, 08:27:42 PM »
I seem to be in the basement of my parents house.  I see a red, black and white braided rug which normally would be in the dining room.  I rearrange a few chairs and walk farther into the basement.  I then seem to be in the company of many dark figures.  There are also prehistoric black and white fish swimming around my and the legs of others, although there does not seem to be any water.  One of them bites me in my left calf.

I come across a huge double sink, which my parents actually did have in their basement. It was in the laundry area.  You could have washed a full grown St Bernard in each side of the double sink it was that huge.  There appears to be a baby sitting in a wire basket which is hanging off one of the four faucets.  The baby seems to be covered in a medium green colored french clay or mud. One of the dark figures asks me if I am going to clean her up.  I turn on the water and start rubbing off the clay.  Underneath I am surprised to find the baby has no head and is actually a raw whole chicken.  The pink breasts are exposed and the thin skin is peeled back.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Strange Baby
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 02:12:53 PM »
Chris – Well you are certainly entering more deeply into yourself. The basement is often showing the things that are semi unconscious, our personal unconscious which is just beneath our normal awareness, where we keep things that are sometimes difficult to acknowledge or deal with.

The dark figures are aspects of your own person that you are just becoming aware of. A modern view of the personality says that our mind is made up of many modules which are quite distinct. These modules, such as the sexual drive and the ability to speak, usually function in a way which is reasonably integrated. But many areas of dissimilarity are evident if we closely observe the workings of our own responses to life. But as we become more aware of ourselves these start to become known.

The prehistoric fish are also a sign that you are going beyond your usual boundaries of what you are aware of. It is not in water because it is swimming in your mind. It represents a level of yourself that functions in a basic way and often works to being to your awareness basic body functions. So do you have any things you note about your being able to support yourself?

You then explore the cleaning function which reveals a baby/chicken. The green mud suggest an even deeper level that you are clearing off – maybe it connects with France through forbears or in other ways. It is the fundamental primordial, sensual, slimy basis of life and how we relate to it; emotions which cause us to feel bogged down; past experience which may hold us back, but has enormous growth potential in it; the healing possibilities of our body and its minerals.

As for the baby/chicken the only feeling I get is that it is a vulnerable part of you being uncovered. But why not find out for yourself, using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson
Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 10:53:22 PM »
Happy Hearts Day Tony!

I did notice in the dream that most the the green clay was around the baby's neck and throat.  It is also interesting that you mentioned minerals, as I found out a few months ago that I was/am zinc and niacin deficient.  I was not surprised and am now taking therapeutic doses of those.

I have Hashimoto's Disease (thyroid) and for the most part it was/is in remission and my two thyroid levels were great.  However two months ago they tanked, I asked for an increase in meds and I can feel it is not helping.  Blood tests confirm that and I am waiting to get more tests back before I meet with my Endocrinologist this week. Lots of foods and supplements can interfere with the thyroid and the thyroid medications.  It is a lot of research and trial and error.  It can be tiring to deal with and also to feel good and then not.

I am grateful for the diagnosis.  My antibodies are really low and I do not have any nodules.  There are a lot of people who have this and are feeling worse than I am.  My T3 is low and that is my problem right now.

I had given a friend a bag of Yerba Mate tea awhile back and I had a dream about it two days ago.  A dark figure came to me and told me to take 1/4 tsp every day for the next two years.  It is not supposed to be good for the thyroid although I know it does have minerals in it.  I drink mostly white tea or water and a good espresso once or twice a week.

So when you ask about supporting myself, I think of my health.  Or maybe you were thinking of something else?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:58:31 PM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 10:29:57 AM »
Chris - Clay has been used since prehistoric times.

And there is a green clay from France - http://www.herbco.com/p-436-green-clay-france.aspx

It might be worth a try, as our dreams can often surprise us with their ancient wisdom.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 04:36:35 PM »
I think bentonite clay might be worth a try.  Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 10:41:31 AM »
Chris let me know how it goes.

Tony