Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Talking to the dead  (Read 4093 times)

Akhessa

• View Profile
Talking to the dead
« on: February 27, 2016, 04:02:32 PM »
I am in a train. I don't feel it moving - it might be stationary. My uncle (died in 2012) is showing me rings and my mother (died 1994) is watching. All the rings are white gold with one fairly big precious stone which is translucent and square. I am to choose one. I try them all one by one. Can't settle on any although I did like one or two of them more than the others. I give them back to him. He then shows me some more. The rings in this batch are nothing compared to the previous ones and none of them are to my liking. I ask to see the previous batch again as I feel that I must make an effort to choose one in order not to offend him. He gives it to me but when I look in it I can't find the two that I had more or less liked the first time. I am puzzled and  disappointed.
We are now definitely at a standstill. A colored man has boarded the train - he is the bartender. He had been ill and is still not well. We have to change trains and the one we now board is across the quay. When I am in the new train I realize that I have left the rings I was looking at in the previous train. I panic, get out of the train and run to the first train across the quay and look for the cloth that held the rings, worried as to what my uncle would think if I lost them. I find them on a table in the bar. The colored man tells me that he would have kept them for me anyway. I take them and run back to the new train where everybody is now.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:39:27 AM by Akhessa »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Talking to the dead
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 12:10:45 AM »
Possibly you might be searching for a feeling or idea of positive attachment to a family member.  As we get older, we become more whole and more realistic about ourselves and other people, including the dark man and the dark woman as part of our perspectives.  Everyone has their dark sides.  Sometimes we are attached to what we think is a positive side of someone and it turned out to be dark all along.

My interpretation may or may not apply to you.