Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Molar teeth showing images/DNA  (Read 5391 times)

Dawn71

• View Profile
Molar teeth showing images/DNA
« on: February 12, 2016, 11:37:09 PM »
Hi Tony & all  ;)

This dream has confused me a lot.
I will tell it all.
I found myself with my ex and was in his room(not his actual room) and we were smoking pot, neither of us do. I felt uncomfortable after a while. His mother was outside the room in the house and shouted out "what about the ink?!" Just suddenly. Ex went out and while he was gone I started rising up and swirling around the room which was extremely pleasurable. When ex re-entered I showed him and he smiled.
I again became uncomfortable as knew I wasn't with him any more and why was I there with him, to the point that I decided to open my eyes and check where I was, hard to explain my thought process. Basically checking it was a dream, I opened my eyes for real and saw my familiar bedroom surroundings, felt happy and went straight back to sleep.
Next I recall is being in a home and decided to clear the cobwebs away with a duster. I started at this shelf which was quite full and at one point uncovered a large black spider, tarantula type. It didn't attack but to keep it from running converted the duster to a mechanism that held it there.
I took it from the shelf and it was docile and I felt no threat. I became quite enamored by it and was caring for it, gave it a bath which it liked lol!
I was looking closely at it and it turned into half baby and half spider, not sure if baby represented a new thing or my baby in my physical life. Or me experiencing a new start. I looked in the mouth and saw the upper left molars all had images on them, images I can't recall. On each tooth a different image or set of  symbols in colour not black and white. I knew somehow in the dream that it represented DNA & it meant that there was a flaw because of the way it was created.
The baby became all spider again and I handed it to my adult son to hold and told him to put it outside. Later asked him and he said he hadn't as he had lost it so was still somewhere in the house.
Only other bits I recall are my dters friends putting 22 pounds on my gas or electric meter for me. (22 is my day of birth)
Also seeing my mother sat on sofa looking very down and beside her on the wall was lots of writing, recall thinking it was words to a song but didn't read them. Under the words was a dark large patch.

Soz know it was all over the place but that's how the dreaming was last night. Know it helps to include the whole picture if possible.

Any help appreciated  :)
Many thanks
Dawn

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Molar teeth showing images/DNA
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »
Dawn – Firstly remember that all the characters in your dream are most likely inner characters – An important thing to remember to understand you dream characters/people is that usually we are not dreaming about that actual person but a living image of them formed by your memories, impressions, events lived with them and even your intuitions about them. Such memories are living parts of us and influence us inwardly, so be put them in our dreams.

So being in the room with your ex is you feeling the influences in you left by living with him. Smoking pot simply means you entered a new and perhaps enlarged sense of yourself. You were both uncomfortable and extremely pleasurable with that. So I wonder whether you are mixing up the memories from the past that led to him being an ex, and the actual living influence he has left within you. Also there is an influence also in you about his mother. So, "what about the ink?!" What do you feel it refers to?

Again the difference between the past and the present influence by your ex comes into your dream. You assured yourself by opening your eyes. But of course you cannot get rid of your memories, but you can change them.

The thing about relationships, even awful ones, is that there are always things we learned from them. And a possible way to deal with them. Dreams often represent learning or personal growth as an organic process. Ideas and experience are taken in, digested, then form part of an organic whole in an integrated way. This is sometimes depicted much as a tree absorbs through its roots. What is absorbed becomes a living part of the organism. But that does not mean taking it in whole; it is broken down and only the parts that are usable are integrated into the life of the organism, the rest is discharged as waste matter and is later used as compost.

So if you are troubled by dreams of your ex or a past experience, the best way to deal with them is to work on integrating the influence left in you from it. You can do this by thinking about the dreams about your experience and drawing on all you got from him or her or it. So I would suggest you take in all the good and bad things.

Try doing this by taking the dream images of your experience or person and pulling them back into your body. Yes, literally making them one with you. Do this slowly and allow any feelings that arise. I know you may feel why should I merge with something or someone who gave me so much trouble. But taking the memories back into you is like owning them and integrating them. Think of it like digesting something. You experience it by chewing it over, then your inner life process takes in what is useful and passed out what is just crap. Holding on to any experience is like keeping it undigested, so you cannot feel at ease.

Anyway you manage something of that by clearing the cobwebs away. The black spider may have been past fears you had which now you feel easy about. In fact, it starts to led to a new part of you. But I feel the important part is your realisation about the DNA.

We all have faults with our DNA, for few of us are perfect physically or otherwise. Our DNA is, I feel, our collected experience from an incredible length of time. We can of course alter the pattern it gave us by allowing the process of life to work more fully and deal with and digest our life experience. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/the-lifestream/#Open

As for the £22, I see it as energy adding to your own energy through your relationship with your daughter and her friends. Maybe you are young in heart. But you can find out for yourself http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson
Tony
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:58:06 AM by Tony Crisp »

Dawn71

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 11:35:01 PM »
Thankyou Tony. I had an experience that happened in my life very recently, after the dream, that made me realise I have not let go of certain pains and hurt in the rl. Damaging to myself only to hold onto. So yes what you referred to as what the rl has left living in me is accurate. Very difficult to let go off and forgive him I admit. All other hurts etc in my life, some of which could be seen as far worse I have had no trouble with forgiving but this has held a grip. It's a case of the ones that are closest can hurt you the most I think and although an ex, I had given my heart and unconditional love until the repeated hurt and chipping away at me finally helped me to break free. (I forgave repeatedly when in the rl) when I shouldn't have)
So a work in progress for me to be free of the self burden of carrying this pain. As of now.
The ink comment initially confused me but on thinking on it saw that when it was asked what about the ink he left the room, I then flew. I believe it's about vibration, emotional vibration. What I feel affects all of me, in so many ways. Creativity, my spirituality and inspiration etc.
Ink is creating in words, it's what is needed to write, a source to create. A pen is of no use without ink and my creativity and work is not going to move forward without the right vibration I feel in my energy.
That's what I understood from it after giving it some deep thought and it feels right. I have work to do to forgive and heal from this once and for all, may take a bit of time but I'll get there.
Thanking you once again for your help, much appreciated.
Dawn

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 11:58:10 AM »
Thanks Dawn for writing such a clear definition of INK. I have used it as an example in the Ink entry. I have put D as the author, but will put your name to it if you like.

Forgiveness I felt at one time was impossible – until I realised that the feelings were reflecting on me and ruining my life and future relationships.

Example: "The anger did not abate and it became obvious that unless I could forgive my mother, I would ruin my marriage with my anger. 

It was difficult to find this forgiveness because I felt that what my mother had done was unforgivable.  Of course none of this was neatly rational.  The feelings were burning beyond reason, and could not be rationalised away.  But I could not ignore the fact that this was not, in the end, about my mother, but about myself.  My continued anger was ruining my life.  So for my own sake I had to sincerely forgive my mother.  This was not a fast change, and it was not easy.  But it did release me from the crippling effects of the anger.  And some effects of non-forgiveness in these situations are quite subtle.  One might, for instance, avoid success in one's life so that those close to you could never feel the pleasure or relaxation of seeing me succeed.  Also, the misery would spread out into the lives of those around me -- to my wife for instance.  Ripples upon ripples, and the world has enough waves of vengeance and bitterness riding through it already. 

After realising this I had a dream. In the dream I stood facing myself. The second me stood above on something, and was condemning me for not being as good a father as I might have been. Meanwhile I stood below begging forgiveness for all the wrong things I had done, and feeling terribly guilty and an awful failure. But gradually the funny side of the situation struck me, and I called out to the second me, ‘Come down from there, you fool. You’re only me condemning myself and making me a failure.’  When I woke from the dream I could see how true the dream was, and what a destructive habit I had. If I projected the feeling of being a second-rate father, my children would feel it and believe they were second-rate children."

Tony
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 12:00:45 PM by Tony Crisp »