Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Give me back my money  (Read 5171 times)

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
Give me back my money
« on: February 16, 2016, 01:12:59 PM »
I am with a friend Lisa, she is younger than me , and we are probably in England.(In real life we were students together and we shared a house)
I 've given money  to Lisa to pay for  accomodation for two nights. We are probably travelling or on holiday.  I have lent her 60 pounds, and I feel I want my money back. However, she doesn't seem to bother about it because she took it as a gift. It makes me feel  angry; Because I feel it was  a certain amount of money.I start to pack my suitcase, ready to leave in order to show how I feel!
She understands I am not laughing about it, and she gives me back my money .

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Give me back my money
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 11:04:18 AM »
Jacquie – I was uncertain about this dream, but in the end felt it is about how much of yourself you give away. As people, you feel, do not appreciate what you give you feel angry – probably at yourself.

This leads you to almost decide to make a big change in the way you relate to people – although as you shared a house at some time it seems likely you are angry at yourself. Maybe she is an aspect of you that maybe has less feelings about money and how to use it?

Tony

jacquiemayotte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 04:34:33 PM »
Yes it makes sense Tony, I can give a lot of myself or even money to others and then I have had an inner conflict about it;  because I don't feel appreciate enough about it and taken for granted .I was  angry with myself to have let it happened .But another aspect of myself doesn't seem to care so much about it, and is much more laid back , things are not that important after all ; But I seem to have an inner conflict about it. And recently I have adopted a new attitude, I am much more firm with people  and with myself.

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 11:40:40 PM »
The dream might also be showing you that there are other options, besides leaving, for your communication in giving and in reacting.