Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bull attack  (Read 4832 times)

Electra

• View Profile
Bull attack
« on: February 24, 2016, 11:46:31 PM »
Hi, Please help me with this dream interpretation:

I am in a car to take a ride with a male colleague. I saw a bull, light gray color w/unusual face, resembling a  human face, on the side of the road. The bull looked @ me & I looked back @ him. I thought that it was a mistake on my part to have looked @ his eyes. Immediately, he run very strong & forceful against the car & pushed us back. I was scared for my life. I felt, he wanted us out of the car. He went around and this time pushed us from behind the car. I felt him so close & felt he was able to grab my fingers, oddly since I was still inside the car. I wanted to tell my colleague to drive away quickly but I could not get the words out of my mouth. The bull continues running aggressively in our direction and pushing the car first from the front and later from the back. Since he could not get us out of the car, he went to the side of the road where there were land & some trees to gain some speed. I could not see everything since this was happening on the side/back of the car. I heard a big noise. I looked back & I saw a huge opening in the soil where the bull was, and tons of blood coming out. It seems that the bull somehow was dismembered, the body tore apart, I could see the back legs and tail lying on the street & huge amounts of blood coming out the land opening where he was. Some people started running to the scene, I thought they were trying to retrieve the bull.

Any thoughts? I read that bull's blood means immortality.

Thank you!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bull attack
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 12:28:37 PM »
Electra – You were in a car driven by a male – but it is important to realise that whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

This means that every awful animal, every scary thing or person, is created out of your own fears and must not be seen as outside you as happens in waking awareness. The problem is that we are often scared of or frightened of actually experiencing our emotions and so they confront us in our dreams.

So the bull with an unusual face resembling a human is an expression of your mixed feelings. They are probably a meeting with your deep feelings or fears about male power – for the bull might link with personal traits to do with being very basic or earthy, and perhaps sexual in one’s relationships, and being moved by impulses such as sex or aggression, without being aware of this. The bull is of course a symbol of strength, ferocity, obstinacy, maleness and power. In looking at the bull it shows you becoming aware of the very powerful feelings you hold within you unconsciously.

The car and the male driver represent your feelings of protection, a sense of security that was threatened by realising the power of male sexuality you are facing – for the bull is the great image of sexual power. That it had a man’s face showed that you recognise it as a human male power. But you are afraid of meeting this power – maybe you have not recognised your own female enormous power, which would leave you unafraid of the male/bull power because you had your own. There is a sign of this because you asked your male aspect to ‘drive away quickly’ but you could not speak. Difficulty in speaking can mean that you have something you want to express, but it is still largely unconscious, or is held back through uncertainty or fear. Such things are usually about very deep feelings you have but you have not expressed them. Have you in real life been in situation where you felt threatened? It would be good to read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

I have never heard of a bull’s blood representing immortality. Blood itself is seen as the power or force of life. Throughout history, when a person or animal was hurt and bled, it could be seen that as blood flowed out of them so life ebbed from them. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/#Ox

Because dreams are created by ourselves through our fears, hopes, intuitions or even beliefs, you have created a dream in which your bull died in or through its efforts to get to you. In the past bulls were sacrificed, which represented the offering of our animal instinctive self, particularly our sexual self, to a higher purpose or better expression of our potentials. Bull and other large animals when they are slaughtered are bot killed out right, but were electrical stunned with pads on the head. They were then hung up side down as their throats are cut so the blood can be collected. The blood is then dried and sold a wonderful fertiliser. So the pit and the blood was a great gift or sacrifice to the earth – the mother earth.

I feel that the people who you felt were there to retrieve the bull may have been your own scattered anxiety.

Try being the bull to see if you can clarify your dream by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 09:27:35 AM by Tony Crisp »

Electra

• View Profile
Re: Bull attack
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 06:45:10 PM »
Dear Tony,

Thank you so very much for my dream's interpretation. It has given me a lot to think about it. I really appreciated. I agree with you, it represented my own unconscious fears. After I posted the question, there was an event showing force that in the end hurt me, although not physically. I thought this was the meaning of the dream.
Thank you again.
Best always. :)