Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Disruption  (Read 6318 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Disruption
« on: February 25, 2016, 08:29:31 PM »
After giving a very successful presentation, much better than I'd hoped, with excellent feedback, I had this dream that night.

A group staged a fake illness during my presentation, one carried the other out in a melodramatic way. Totally disrupting me. Then a video came on, made by them, it began with a scene of one carrying the other out of a room being 'sick', this then led into their videod presentation  so it was clear then it was just a stunt and I was shocked they would be so low and so competitive. I turned off their video but could not get the audiences attention anymore as they were now chatting noisily.

I'm just curious as to why I would dream this, when everything went perfectly?
 I did notice another group, very similar to these dream characters, did not have particularly nice vibes, a lot of ego, unfriendly. It didn't bother me at the time, I was just conscious  I should to keep observant and neutral.  Could I have been picking up on that energy, even though it didn't directly effect me at the time?

Or, if I'm all the energies, was that self-sabotage..that was just finding release in the dream world, because for once I'd managed to control it in the outer world..
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:46:25 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Disruption
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 08:47:23 AM »
Omega – I had this happen to me not in a dream but in a quiet meditation class I was leading; a woman stood up and got others to dance in a conga line.

Looking back, I guess it was rebellion about the controlled atmosphere – it was certainly opposition or opposites meeting.

I am not sure what the message for you was, but I see more and more that we are all dual creatures, the so called good and bad are all mixed up in us, and if we are too good, then the opposite will erupt. Or vice versa. But if somehow we can introduce a little of the rebellion mixed with the straight stuff it pays off. It is what makes great teachers – artists – musicians – people.

I am still learning it – and the woman who led the conga line and I had some great tussles.

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 12:08:32 PM »
Thankyou Tony.
I think they represent male energy, war, competition.

Now I know certain aspects of life are a competition, dammit I will compete too.
I've been knocked out of the running so so many times before, when people see me as a push over and when I've bowed out because I thoguht being competitive was not spiritual..therefore handing the winnings to others on a plate. I think the dream shows me a new development.

In the past just being attacked or never even getting to a point of self-expression.

Now at least this energy is having to resort to some very over-the-top methods to block me, no more a simple push, but a highly choreographed event! Also the male energy is resorting to tactics generally associated with females..fainting spells, behind the scenes manoeuvring - so I will take this as a sign I myself am finally embodying more of my own male energy.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 10:54:26 AM »
Omega – You are certainly coming over more strongly, and expressing feelings showing what you want. Excellent.

Embody – embody – embody. I usually name it ‘integrating’ more of your potential. All the new found parts make you bigger and stronger.

I often feel that being competitive when one says, “I will trample on and even kill any bugger who stands in my way,” doesn’t do anyone any good. But certainly feeling and allowing your own living strength and expressing it in creative action doesn’t hurt anybody except those who work in the competing game. They are so lost in the game of competing they are not taking hold of what makes those who feel the wonder of their own inner genius. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/genius-2/

When I was 68 I took an opportunity to ‘get education’ because up till then I had not had the questionable advantages of being taught – except when I had to do national service in the RAF and was taught nursing. I got a pass at an Oxford college and while studying there wrote three books which were later published – all without education of the normal kind. My secret was, if it could be called that, I never waited for anyone to tell me what to do or give me permission or pieces of paper called diplomas, etc. I simply got on with what was burning inside me. (But if you need diplomas, get them).

While I was being ‘educated’ I met a woman student who assured me that as a woman she was almost paralyzed by restrictions due to her sex. She told me she couldn’t get work. I then thought of my mother from an older generation who never ever had such thoughts and always got work, or created it.

So dear Omega – simply get up and do what is burning inside you.

In every human being, I seemed to be told, there is a fire that burns, a creative fire. When that fire is permitted to burn freely, the human being is healthy and creative, whether he be farmer, artist, mother, workman. But when the fire is blocked, as it is by this pain, then the person is crippled, just as I had been crippled for most of my life. As a child, I had felt worthless because I did not have my brother's masculinity and intelligence, nor my sister's grace and beauty. And because I had felt worthless I had withdrawn into non-identity and non-feeling. Quoted from Myself and I by Constance Newland

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 11:32:11 AM »
The dream made a lot of sense to me.  It seemed to be about fearing not being able to control your own success or fear of failure.  Even though your presentation was successful, there may or will be another one.  That underlying fear is still there.  That is not bad!  It will help you prepare and prepare to react if things happen which are not under your control.  Very cool!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 12:05:21 PM »
Chris - Please see the quote at the end of Dawn's Re: Molar teeth showing images/DNA - posted today.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 12:34:37 PM »
Tony - Wow.  Thank you for remembering to mention that to me. Chris