Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Speaking While Dreaming  (Read 4425 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Speaking While Dreaming
« on: February 26, 2016, 11:49:00 PM »
Over the past several months I have found myself speaking while I am dreaming.  It is as if I am half awake and half asleep, in the middle plain as they say.  I am conscious of speaking, however my mind is not choosing the words.  When I started doing this there was text in front of me.  It was too faint for me to see with my eyes and yet I saw it with my mind.  Eventually the text disappeared from my dreams.

The last things I spoke were "Yes, I know what it is like to get chewed up and spit out by evil."  (As if I was distasteful to him, her or it).

Also "Understanding brother."

“You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.” - Peter Pan,  I think.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Speaking While Dreaming
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 02:04:57 PM »
Chris – Yes, I have had several of these experiences, and I think it shows a growing way of communicating with your unconscious content.

When the unconscious will breaks through to waking awareness we experience it as what have been called hallucinations, a voice speaking to us, spontaneous movements or speech, as happens in dreams.

If you continue to listen to what your inner/dream voice tells you it may eventually reveal the wonderful to you.

“Now I was vitally alive, not quiet as in a death like state, yet life, being, was pouring through me. Now an amazing thing. I heard a voice. I instantly knew it was the voice I had heard talking to me last time. But this time I could hear it clearly. It was the voice of all ages, all things, all times, of now, the essence of all life, present and past, talking to me. It said - “I am that I am.”

Another quote:

“At this point I feel as I heard the voice of the ancestors. I am standing in their abode and feeling their presence. They are saying, “The path is open now. It is open for you to be a warrior. For you to be a full woman or a full man. The path is open now for you. Pick up your courage and begin the journey.”

I was just giving an idea of what the voice might lead to.

Tony