Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two Images  (Read 7270 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Two Images
« on: March 26, 2016, 08:39:24 AM »
1 - I am looking at a picture of a part of a body or a part of a body.  It looks abstract so it is hard to tell.  I will describe it as if it were a painting as that is what it looks like.  The background is flesh colored...Crayola crayon flesh colored.  In the middle is sort of a mound tilted to the right.  It has a U shaped opening.  Around the opening are many many black x marks.  The black looks like india ink or sharp charcoal pencil.  Above them is a bright red U.  The red looks like it might have been made with pastels, watercolor or lipstick as the edges are marked and yet a little fuzzy.

Mouth or vagina or both?  Not sure.

A Reiki red overlay maybe?

2 - Half dozen minus one white eggs in a white styrofoam carton.  The front middle one is missing.  I see what is missing first.  i woke up saying the word "restraint." 

I do not think the above are related.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:14:40 AM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Two Images
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 11:37:40 AM »
Chris – It is, as you say abstract, and I found it difficult to have a clear image of it. So I see it as you attempting to realise or be aware of something that is still developing. That is the restraint – or resistance to emerge into being known.

The many black X’s may be about many hurts or wrongs committed to your feeling self. The red is often an indication of death and renewal, or hurt or deep emotions.

If you give the dream attention it will develop into a clearer form. Because the dream process is always trying move toward resolution it is an important dream.

The eggs may actually be an extension of the first dream. Dreams see eggs as more than just food. I am uncertain about this, but feel it can suggest that one of your potentials – children or attempts – has been expressed/used and so is shown as missing. But you still have a lot of unused potential – five more eggs – and of course they can be used in other ways that creating babies. We are multi-dimensional and so can have offspring springing from our caring, our ability to communicate in many ways, our immense potential for creating from our imagination or insight. If I am right, you have five ways you could hatch these amazing potentials.

To quote, “So I see it as you attempting to realise or be aware of something that is still developing.” Your precious eggs?

Tony
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:46:24 AM by Tony Crisp »

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 11:03:17 AM »
Last night I dreamt my brother got in bed with me at my parents house and he said "I forgive you."   This was a manipulation.  A way for him to not admit he deliberately hurt me and a way for him to avoid apologizing.  He thought it was funny and left.

I sat up in bed after he left and said to myself "I thought it was my fault."

Also I was kneeling beside a case of make - up or skin foundation.  A little black girl to my left and an adult black woman to my right.  The woman is looking for the right shade of makeup and the girl says "No, not that one."  The woman says to me "she is looking for the _____."  I say "Aveda?"  "I do not understand, I can not hear you"  I say.  She is looking for the "veil?."

I just wanted to put the above down.  Important.

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 06:24:12 AM »
Last night I was thinking about the dream and the phrase "I forgive you."  The balls to be able to say that to someone...maybe that is their veil or how they hide from themselves and other.

I was in a store or a museum store.  I chose a giant picture book to look at.  I opened to a page, the background was a light turquoise blue wash...a triangular red shape in the background.  I thought of a sailboat with a red sail.
Flipping through the other pages...the same blue color and the same red flash. I get up and walk outside.

I am standing.  On my left it seems to be a group of people, strong lean muscular legs.  Naked I think but I can not see above their thighs...maybe because I am small?  Most are grey, one is white and he is holding a ball carved in the shape of a spiral.  I can see the spiral and I can see through it.

Then I realize the person holding the ball is me.  I see it and feel it in my hands.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 10:51:34 AM »
Chris – “maybe that is their veil or how they hide from themselves and other”. It is more likely how you ‘veil’ some of yourself.

That appears more obvious in looking at the end of the dream – “Then I realize the person holding the ball is me. I see it and feel it in my hands.”

The ball and spiral are the picture of our whole life. The ball is everything that you are aware of and unconscious of. It also represents your connection with everything. The spiral often represents in dreams our life and our choices during it; for we can choose to go down the spiral by living a life of doom and gloom, or upwards by using our efforts toward growing. Also it suggests we can carry on repeating the old cycle or move on.

But the dream says that previously you were not seeing the whole picture – you couldn’t see above their thighs – but then the veil is removed and it is you and you have the whole world in your hands. You are free now to realise that you can go up or down – it is all you.

I want to remind you that dream images are like icons on a computer screen - You have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive. Thinking about them doesn’t work. You need to open yourself to the magic of them. To make them into the wonderful gateways they are you may have to learn certain skills. Using some of the techniques mentioned much help - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

This was the way our ancient ancestors thought – not in words but in streaming fantasy or pictures that linked with feelings and past experience, because they had not developed language. It is exactly this world of linked imagery, associations and emotions we enter in dreams. It is a problem that exists for us if we want to understand our dreams and extract the gold nuggets from them is that we usually attempt to understand this world of ‘pre-logical’ experience with our ‘logical’ thinking. We ‘think’ about our dream and attempt to interpret it according to our rules of logical thought. This is like trying to understand what it would be like to bathe in the sea by thinking about it when you had never before been in water. Thinking will not come up with the answer. You need to learn to swim in the inner world without words.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 02:44:23 AM »
I get my own veil.  What I did not get was how I was unconsciously allowing others to create or add into mine.  I believed I needed one because I believed I was guilty.

In the dream I did hear a voice " Yes, you've got it.  You've got it all."

It will take awhile to process this.

Thank you!

now the ears of my ears awake
and now the eyes of my eyes are opened
– e.e. cummings
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:35:58 AM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 10:54:22 AM »
Yes - belief is a powerful creative action.

Have you seen - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/martial-art-of-the-mind/

You've got it all. We all have it, but it is often a hell of a life's work to actually experience it.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 09:07:34 AM »
Pleasant dreams and images lately...making friends with and patting a big black grizzly bear...the Japanese flag. the red circle with a black line around it...looking closely at my right eye...looking at its big grey pupil...trying to put black mascara on my big long eyelashes...no mascara coming coming out of the tube.